SAP HANA Functional Consultant - MPS/PPDS - Detroit, Michigan, United States, 48201
ACS Group has an immediate need for a SAP HANA Functional Consultant - MPS/PPDS 50% Travel (Domestic & International) with experience in the IT Industry. This is a 3 Months Contract to Hire opportunity located in Detroit, MI. Our client is a leading IT company.
Please review the job description below:
SAP supply Chain solutions like R/3, ECC, S/4 HANA
Make to Stock, ETO, CTO
Planning solution i.e. IBP, APO & third party
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
Work Location: Anywhere in the US, but Detroit, MI preferred
Travel: International and Domestic Travel as per the project Demand. 50% Travel.
Start Date: Immediate on selection or within 2 weeks, whichever is earliest.
Day to Day Job Duties:
- Implement a greenfield global S/4 HANA
- Must have minimum 4-5 project experience as PPDS Solution Architect and worked on global implementation, have experience in Discrete and Hight tech industry
- Must have 10+ Years of SAP implementation experience in various SAP supply Chain solutions like R/3, ECC, S/4 HANA
- Should have Minimum one implementation or support project experience in S/4 HANA PPDS
- Should be able to lead Customer Workshops and Presentations Independently.
- Lead business requirement discussion with customer to Implement S/4 HANA solution for production planning and scheduling business processes.
- Design and implement complex supply chain solutions as per Industry best practices.
- Provide strong technical understanding of the product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the full platform and how it may be configured to meet a customer s business needs
- Experience in configuring Integration model and CIF setup
- Strong knowledge in setting up various kind of planning processes (Make to Stock, ETO, CTO) and integration with other planning solution i.e. IBP, APO & third-party planning solutions
- Have experience in implementing Model mix planning, block planning etc.
- Worked on MRP Live and new planning scheduling board
Degree: Bachelor s in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
If it creates an interest for you, please apply to this job posting with a latest resume.
ABOUT ACS GROUP. ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies:
#Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
# No. 6 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2019 SIA)
#Inavero s Best of Staffing Client Diamond Award (2018).
#National Class lV Supplier of the Year Finalist and a Regional Class IV Supplier of the Year by NMSDC
#Inavero's Best of Staffing Client Diamond Award Winner(2017)