SAP FS-CML Loans Management Consultant - New York , New York, United States, 10008
Are you a tech & IT geek? We have a project with our client in NYC, NY that requires a SAP-FS-CML Loans Management Consultant
Implementation of an ERP system and other COTS solutions.
The SAP FS-CML Loans Functional Consultant will be energetic and self-motivated, having deep experience in SAP Financial Management Systems candidates should possess the ability to work independently, lead and mentor business team members with less SAP experience, support moving from a manual legacy system environment to a more automated SAP/ProLink system and apply best practices.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Provide overall assistance with testing and test management of SAP, specifically for FS-CML and FS-BP components.
- Play a key role to get the system to a stable state/system readiness
- Facilitate meetings when necessary with the business to define business scenarios.
- Map the SAP BPML transactions against scenarios.
- Identify and write additional test scripts where needed.
- Identify defects and log into ALM.
- Conduct unit Testing, System Integration Testing and participating in Performance & Regression testing.
- Provide functional support and knowledge transfer to end users
- Conduct training to core team and participation in cutover and post go-live support.
- Bachelor's degree, Mater's or relevant degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years' experience in FS-CML and FS-BP functional modules.
- Strong experience in Loans data conversion and Loans data migration.
- Experience with SAP lockbox, bank statements, cash management, bank statement monitor and bank account management.
- Experience with S4/HANA and or Simple Finance is a major plus
- Experience with SAP Banking Projects, Public Sector and/or HFA solution, mortgages and bonds is a major plus
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills
- Experience with 4+ end-to-end implementations in SAP Banking Suite.
- Expert Level Experience with MS Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; SharePoint
- Must have solid oral and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and work well under pressure
Tech Valley Talent (TVT) is an Information Technology (IT) Professional Services firm located in Upstate NY's Tech Valley, Saratoga County. We have over 10 years of experience and are founded on the values of high integrity, trust, honesty and commitment. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional value to our clients by supplying and delivering the best IT project-based and hourly talent across the nation.
Tech Valley Talent provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.