SAP Consultants - Dearborn , Michigan, United States, 48120
Title: SAP Consultants
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has an opening for Multiple SAP Positions ( SAP Business Analyst SAP FI/CO QA Tester SAP HANA ). Please note that this project assignment is with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end-clients. This is expected to be a long-term position. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
Position 1: SAP FI/CO QA Tester
- 5 Years SAP FI/CO/CA, tax processing or other complex financial calculations testing experience. Web application testing does NOT meet this requirement
- 5 Years experience developing test plans and schedules
- Testing integrated SAP, .NET and/or Mainframe applications
- Knowledge of HP ALM and Automated test tools
- Test Data Strategy creation and management
- Strong Communications skills
Position 2: SAP Business Analyst
- Experience working with ServiceNow and SAP-Specifically SRM
- Experience working in a Telecom Expense Management Applications
- Proven ability to apply industry standard modeling techniques as appropriate to further deepen a common understanding across project team members and stakeholders.
- Proven ability to perform analysis and support teams during an analysis effort.
- Minimum 1 year of hands on experience working in a development environment that utilizes agile development methodologies.
Position 3: SAP Business Analyst with HANA
- Perform requirements gathering, Business Analysis, Fit Gap Analysis, System Testing, Documentation (FDD and TDD) and End User Training Review and Analyze Business processes Lead and Support of Conference Room Pilot (CRP) and blueprinting sessions.
- Collaborate with Business, IT and Implementation partners to identify ERP scope Assist with gap analysis of the as is design and development of the to be functional design Analyze integration requirements and work with legacy non-SAP systems Create Use cases, user stories and other requirements documents Support testing on SAP platform Provide SME
- Expertise in the business processes for planning, record to report and source to procure for global design in automotive industry Support data profiling, extraction and cleansing activities for the CRP the requirements of this position
- Bachelor s Degree in Information Systems or related field preferred or Associates Degree with minimum 7 years.
- 5 to 7 years of functional experience with following SAP modules FI and CO
- Experienced in at least 1 full life cycle of S4HANA and Fiori implementation Experience in hands on and root cause analysis skills
- Ability to provide techno functional specifications and work with ABAP Developer teams
- Highly motivated team member with good interpersonal and strong communication skills
- Ability to lead collaborative global teams during steady state, post go live and developing strategic solutions
Position 4: SAP Project / Product Manager with HANA
- This is a Product / Project Manager position to work with FSM Finance and Accounting, ERP, MPPS Monetization platform to develop a Mobility ERP solution.
- Experience of analyzing financial and business systems and defining end to end Requirements for the comprehensive Mobility Business Systems solutions.
- Agile experience is required.
- Participate in technical and business discussions with Business Owners, Product Owners and other stakeholders to understand requirements and propose possible solutions.
- Participate in product roadmap implementation. Create designs for functional and non-functional requirements within Corporate Solutions area.
- Work on enabling integration points with multiple downstream/upstream systems. Participate in research and evaluation of ERP vendors. Lead Proof of Concepts for selected ERP.
- Previous experience with Financials applications or ERP systems, process architecture, business architecture, requirements gathering, requirements/capabilities mapping.
- Experience with large, complex system implementation projects ERP system experience, SAP HANA, or other large ERP systems
- Experience integrating custom developed apps with ERP systems Hands on experience with configuring ERP systems.
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Vasavi Konda at or contact at .In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name SAP Consultants.
Corporate Overview of STG: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast-growing IT and Engineering consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, American Axle, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our client s global IT and Engineering needs.
- provided by Dice