SAP Concur Senior Public Sector Practice Manager Job - Eden Prairie , Minnesota, United States, 55344
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Concur is seeking a Sr. Public Sector Practice Manager reporting directly to the VP, Business Strategy. The Sr. Public Sector Practice Manager will act as the key leader for the development and execution of forward-thinking initiatives, programs and planning for maximizing Public Sector in the Enterprise Americas BU. This role works primarily with the Public Sector leadership teams but is highly cross functional - working intimately with legal, commissions, finance, enablement, customer improvement, sales operations, implementation/services, product, marketing, business development and executive leadership. This is a highly strategic and visible role, but also deeply based in execution.
The Sr. Public Sector Practice Manager with drive the assessment, gap analysis, roadmap and investment plan on strategic functions that impact all facets of client sales in Enterprise Americas BU. This role demands a strategic thinker, an executor, excellent problem solver, time management skills and the ability to clearly communicate and present information to stakeholders at all levels of the business.
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to
* Solid program management acumen - documenting, driving and holding owners accountable on progress for key initiatives
* Capable of building and leveraging cross functional relationships to assess current client sales processes, systems and recommendations
* Documenting and enabling on best practice client sales systems and process to maximum deal efficiency
* Ability to collaboratively solve complex business problems, using data, systems and relationship skills to drive easier paths to revenue
* Work closely with the client sales and cross functional teams leading and executing strategic initiatives, both internally and externally
* Manages and provides supervisory support for client sales initiatives involving cross-functional stakeholders
* Utilizes improvement and program management expertise to ensure initiatives are successfully assessed, documented and executed start to finish to maximize business impact
* Oversees the tracking of results, timelines, and resources necessary to meet business objectives.
* Identifies and manages program deliverables, dependencies, communication, and critical path identification for all assigned initiatives.
Education, Experience & Training required:
* Master's Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
* 7+ years' relevant experience
* Strong background in operations, management and field services.
* Impeccable relationship and interpersonal skills
* Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management and cross functional stakeholders
* Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
* Effective, versatile and action-oriented
* Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations
* Demonstrated ability to problem solve and resolve conflict
* Proven success in organization development and growth
* High level of professional maturity and integrity and a solid work ethic
* Possess high analytical skills, be able to see patterns, be a fast thinker and a good decision maker
* Comprehension of the significance of events without being influenced by current opinion, changing attitudes, or own prejudices.
* The ability to quickly and thoughtfully recommend actions while articulating risk.
* Ability to maintain company confidentiality in all aspects of the position
* Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer
* Hires, develops & rewards great people
* Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do
* Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
* Displays a relentless commitment to win
* Displays personal & corporate integrity
* Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Physical and Cognitive or Mental Requirements:
Concur is a dynamic, growing and fast-paced organization. As such, successful employees are able to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities often times under tight deadlines. This typically requires working a 40+ hour work week to accomplish performance objectives. With that, Concur offers flexibility as to the specific working hours that may be required or available depending on your role.
Concur is a SaaS company. Employees must be technically savvy with the ability to use the computer/keyboard and telephone to conduct business. The ability to creatively problem solve to our core value of 'Leadership through innovation in everything we do'. Many positions within Concur are customer facing so written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills are required for a majority of opportunities with Concur.
Confidentiality and our core value 'Personal and corporate integrity' are critical components being that Concur is a publicly traded company and working towards building a great, enduring company.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segment: SAP, ERP, Consulting, Program Manager, Business Development, Technology, Management, Sales