SAP CRM Consultant - Tallahassee, Florida, United States, 32301
New Position: SAP CRM Consultant
Education: Must have earned a Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS), or other related field or equivalent work experience of one (1) year system s experience for each year of education; or one (1) year of data management experience for each year of education. Project Management Information (PMI) or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification desired but not required
Minimum three (3) years experience in SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Functional SAP experience is required
Experience with requirements, design and testing
Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications or object-oriented analysis and design
Knowledge of the basic CRM architecture
Experience in requirements development, system design, and testing
Knowledge of SAP, Enterprise Central Component (ECC), Business Intelligence (BI), Security knowledge of basic document management
Knowledgeable in the functional and business process areas of Child Support
Experience with CAMS
Experience with HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
Knowledge of HANA, S4, C4
Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSA)
- Ability to configure in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enterprise Central Component (ECC) and Business Intelligence (BI) modules.
- Ability to design and test internet websites, including secure access by external customers.
- Ability to perform analysis by researching within the SAP applications and Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) code.
- Consulting skills with an ability to analyze the Department s business requirements, needs, objectives, and map them to best practices as embodied in SAP CRM and SAP Business Warehouse (BW) Interfaces.
- Ability to translate business requirements into specific process improvements along with any/all measurable benefits.
- Ability to conduct gap analysis and strategic blueprint development.
- Ability to analyze business problems from both a qualitative and quantitative perspective.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems within the application and do root cause analysis to implement fixes.
- Ability to analyze software application performance and to provide recommendation for improvement.
- Ability to review SAP software upgrades and related documentation and provide impact analysis
- Ability to support implementation of On-line Service System (OSS) notes.
- Ability to provide ad-hoc requests for data.
- Knowledge of data resource management principles and techniques including data administration, for the implemented processes. data modeling, entity-relationship modeling, data definition, and data dictionaries.
- Knowledge of data oriented business rule administration.
- Knowledge of methods of data collection and analysis.
- Experience with SAP Middleware with regards of data flow from on SAP component to another.
- Ability to understand and perform development testing on related tasks associated with data
- Ability to identify and resolve data flow and content issues.
- Ability to collect, evaluate and analyze data to develop alternative recommendations, solve
- Ability to organize data into logical formats.
- Ability to generate briefing papers, issue papers, other management reports, and presentations
- Knowledge, understanding, and experience with data integrity, data base construction, data Subject matter knowledge of communications planning and execution.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
- Ability to conduct fact finding research.
- Ability to plan, organize, document, lead and facilitate meetings and follow-up activities
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work assignments.
Please apply via dice or email your resume to:- provided by Dice