SAP CRM - Techno Functional Consultant - Tallahassee, Florida, United States, 32301
Workflow Technologies Inc. is an approved vendor with the State of Florida for providing IT consulting services. We have multiple ongoing contracts with the state. Our current requirement is as below.
3.2.1. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Minimum three (6+) years' experience in SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Functional SAP experience is required
Experience with requirements, design and testing
Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications or object-oriented analysis and design
Knowledge of the basic CRM architecture
Experience in requirements development, system design, and testing
Knowledge of SAP, Enterprise Central Component (ECC), Business Intelligence (BI), Security
knowledge of basic document management
Knowledgeable in the functional and business process areas of Child Support
Experience with CAMS
Experience with HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
Knowledge of HANA, S4, C4
3.3 KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
The Consultant must have sufficient knowledge, understanding, and experience with SAP products to provide functional assistance with the operation and maintenance of the CAMS system. Other knowledge, skills and abilities desired include:
- Ability to configure in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enterprise Central Component (ECC) and Business Intelligence (BI) modules.
- Ability to design and test internet websites, including secure access by external customers.
- Ability to perform analysis by researching within the SAP applications and Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) code
- Consulting skills with an ability to analyze the Department's business requirements, needs, objectives, and map them to best practices as embodied in SAP CRM and SAP Business Warehouse (BW) Interfaces. for the implemented processes.
- Ability to translate business requirements into specific process improvements along with any/all measurable benefits.
- Ability to conduct gap analysis and strategic blueprint development.
- Ability to analyze business problems from both a qualitative and quantitative perspective.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems within the application and do root cause analysis to implement fixes.
- Ability to analyze software application performance and to provide recommendation for improvement.
- Ability to review SAP software upgrades and related documentation and provide impact analysis
- Ability to support implementation of On-line Service System (OSS) notes.
- Ability to provide ad-hoc requests for data.
- Knowledge of data resource management principles and techniques including data administration, data modeling, entity-relationship modeling, data definition, and data dictionaries.
- Knowledge of data oriented business rule administration
- Knowledge of methods of data collection and analysis.
- Experience with SAP Middleware with regards of data flow from on SAP component to another.
- Ability to understand and perform development testing on related tasks associated with data migration and cleansing.
- Ability to identify and resolve data flow and content issues.
- Ability to collect, evaluate and analyze data to develop alternative recommendations, solve problems, document work flow and other activities relating to improvement of operational and management practices.
- Ability to organize data into logical formats.
- Ability to generate briefing papers, issue papers, other management reports, and presentations (i.e., Power-Point), when required.
- Knowledge, understanding, and experience with data integrity, data base construction, data management and data analysis and data cleansing principles and practices.
- "Subject matter" knowledge of communications planning and execution.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
- Ability to conduct fact finding research.
- Ability to assist CAMS technical team in the development of Remote Function Call (RFC) function modules & converting them into web services, which are the building blocks for CAMS E-Services project.
- Ability to plan, organize, document, lead and facilitate meetings and follow-up activities, and
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work assignments.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
This is a Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm, onsite, full-time Govt. contract position.
Selected candidates may have to go through background checks and reference checks.