SAP Asset Management Consultant - Herndon , Virginia, United States, 20170
Comtech is an IT provider focused on delivering end-to-end technology solutions and products. Since 1998, we have successfully serviced enterprises across multiple markets, including the public and private sectors and the Department of Defense. Our services span all aspects of business, providing a holistic approach to managing an organization. We have accredited certifications, which include CMM Level 3, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2005 (Corporate ITIL Service Delivery), ISO 27001:2005 (Corporate Security), and ISO 9 (Corporate Quality). Comtech aims to deliver value to our customers through three key attributes: Innovation, Transformation, and Information. Comtech believes that our solutions and products should focus on resolving everyday problems and enabling simplicity. We are committed to providing technical innovations and tools that empower organizations with critical information to facilitate decision-making that results in business transformation through cost savings and increased operational efficiency. Our commitment to quality is adopted throughout the organization and sets the foundation for delivering our full suite of capabilities. Comtech develops and implements methodologies and processes based on the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v.3 Framework across enterprise infrastructure operations
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA (50% remote/50% onsite)
Duration: Multi-Year project
Job Category: SAP Asset Management Consultant
We are seeking a skilled SAP Asset Management Consultant with experience with Asset Management in SAP. The consultant will assist with defining, developing, maintaining & expanding business systems & capabilities. The consultant will work with business users, vendors & partners, and help development teams with requirements, design, development & testing
The Consultant should have relevant experience in the following areas -
- Provides support for various SAP modules (PM, etc.) including configuration and enhancement.
- Participates in IT integration projects. This might include project management of various aspects of the AM platform integration, which may involve delivering process and system conversion projects within the integration team efforts.
- Implements configuration changes, redesigns and updates to the systems environment
- Designs interfaces, processes, reports, enhancements, and conversions.
Responsible for supporting both of the following modules:
- SAP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP Material Management (MM)
- Along with the key integration points to EAM including: FI & CO, PS, HR, QM, and PP modules.
- provided by Dice