SAP Ariba- Associate Technology Consultant - Alpharetta , Georgia, United States, 30004
Position Title: SAP Ariba- Associate Technology Consultant
Location: Atlanta, GA (Position requires 10% travel to client locations across North America)
Duration: 12+ Months
The Associate Technology Consultant is expected to have impeccable communication skills to help customers understand SAP Ariba cloud solutions, technical capabilities and liaise with various customer and internal team members proactively throughout the engagement. As a technology consultant supporting spend management solutions for large enterprises, consultant will encounter complex business scenarios requiring deep analytical and design thinking. Associate Technology Consultant must have a can-do attitude and provide creative solutions to address business scenarios while adhering to cloud application architecture restrictions and deployment methodologies.
Opportunity to gain experience implementing best in class cloud spend management offerings including but not limited to:
- SAP Ariba Buying and Invoicing, Strategic Sourcing and Contracts, Collaborative Supply Chain, Commerce Automation., Supplier Lifecycle and Performance.
- Exposure to first-of-its-kind SAP Ariba SAAS middleware offering cloud integration gateway.
- In-depth learning opportunity that allows you to gain expertise on the following areas:
o Webservice integrations, Web security, Single Sign on integrations, REST application programming interfaces, Microservices, S/4 HANA and SAP integrations.
o Enterprise procurement, spend management best practices, agile deployment methodologies.
- Our cloud solutions and application features change at a very rapid pace to keep up with market demands and constantly changing customer expectations providing you an incredible opportunity to enhance your dynamism and excel in latest technologies, supply chain processes, industry standards and rapid learning methods
Daily Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and translate technical or integration requirements into actionable project tasks.
- Articulate Ariba features and technical solutions to business and technical teams.
- Advocate customers on SAP Ariba best practices.
- Rationalize where appropriate and define the technology solution.
- Establish and nurture relationships with business users, help analyze their processes, make value driven choices by being proactive and adaptive
- Prepare technical artifacts including technical design documents, integration design documents and quick reference guides.
- Enable business rules and integration configurations on the Ariba applications suite.
- Support integrations between Ariba applications, Ariba Network and SAP or S/4 HANA enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical or business problems.
- Propose, conceptualize, design and implement solutions for SAP Ariba cloud offerings.
- Facilitate SAP software components installation and configuration.
- An exemplary record of achievement in school both academically and in extracurricular activities.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, with the ability to organize and facilitate meetings.
- Commitment to professional and client service excellence with the ability to build solid relationships.
- Positive attitude with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong technical prowess, including understanding of algorithms, systems architecture and end-user experience.
- Previous tech internships or relevant work experience programming in one of the following languages including but not limited to:
- Experience working with some of the following:
o Web application development, Unix/Linux environments
o Internet technologies such as web services, microservices, APIs, TCP/IP, networking.
o SAP, S/4 HANA, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Workday.
o SQL or other database technologies.
o Agile methodologies.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering or the equivalent.
- provided by Dice