SAP Application Consultant - S/4 Cloud Procurement - Chicago, Illinois, United States, 60290
Local knowledge backed by global resources. A powerful combination.
That's exactly what you get with itelligence. Beyond our 22 countries, our expertise spans almost every country and region. As part of the NTT DATA Group, our reach is truly global. Wherever our customers are located, they can be sure we understand and have experience in their localized needs.
We live, breathe and work SAP and SAP only.
For over 25 years we've helped more than 5000 customers get the most out of their IT investment and become more successful. As an SAP Global Partner with 6 SAP certifications, we provide a complete end-to-end service offering including Hosting, Maintenance, Consulting and Managed Services. Our 4000- strong workforce in 22 countries executes every part of an SAP project or solution across national borders and diverse business landscapes.
We influence the latest business management software and innovations while making sure our customers have a voice on how their solutions can be improved while keeping their best interests in mind. We simplify customer's complex problems so they can run a more competitive business. Our co-innovation with SAP gives them access to the latest business management software, plus innovative analytics, cloud and mobility solutions.
Are you interested in the newest SAP technologies and applications? Do you like a dynamic and collaborative team environment, where you can work with your peers simultaneously to build new solutions for clients? If so, this position may be for you.
We are building a dedicated consulting team for our S/4HANA Cloud (multi-tenant) projects. We continue to gain new clients for this application and need a team that thinks about S/4 Cloud every day. This role is perfect for an SAP functional consultant who knows the Manufacturing / Production Planning (PP) solution. Travel is reduced, as our delivery model requires going to the client only during key events of the project (i.e. Explore, Integration Testing, Go-Live). The rest of the time, you will be working remotely with our clients and your teammates in both the U.S. and India. Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a dynamic personality, the ability to talk business with our clients and work with our team in India to deliver the solution. Being able to troubleshoot and train are also important skills.
Act as a Production Planning (PP) Consultant on assigned SAP implementation projects.
Implement the following PP functionality:
- Production Planning Demand Management
- Planning-based MRP
- Planning Strategies for Make to Stock and Make to Order
- Implementation of Requirements Planning
- MRP Processing Results
- Production Planning Master Data: Material Master, BOM, Classes, Characteristics, Work Centers, Routing, Production Resources
- Order-controlled Production with Production Orders
- Production with Process Orders, Repetitive Manufacturing, KANBAN, and Capacity Planning
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Document client production planning requirements
- Map production planning requirements to appropriate SAP solutions
- Develop SAP Production Planning solutions
- Configure the SAP Production Planning solution and perform initial testing
- Test the SAP solution for accuracy and fulfillment of production planning requirements
Exhibit the following consulting competencies:
- Relationship/Partner Management: Can respond appropriately to the needs of the customer
- Communication: is accepted at various levels as an appropriate partner in discussions; behaves confidently and appropriately; has a calm approach in stressful situations for which they take personal responsibility
- Result Orientation: Accepts responsibility for own tasks; also in terms of quality and productivity
- Problem-Solving & Decision-Making Skills: uses own initiative to look for solutions/opportunities for improvement and is willing to make decisions; recognizes overarching problems as well as political situations and escalates these if necessary
- Knowledge Management: develops their knowledge, shares it in an active and structured manner and therefore makes it available within the company
- Entrepreneurial Thinking & Action: understands business process; can arrange their own tasks and thus makes a valuable contribution to the company
- Task & Time Management: defines, sets and achieves milestones for their tasks for which they are solely responsible
- Cooperative Behavior & Collaborative Skills: creates trust and acts fairly; willingly accepts and provides support; considers differing opinions to create an acceptable solution; strives for common team goal; presents ideas objectively and logically
- Bachelor s degree (or its equivalent) related to a manufacturing or production planning, such as a degree in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, or a related field of study;
- 3 years of SAP Production Planning project implementation experience OR Master s degree and 2 years of experience
- Experience in multiple, full lifecycle SAP implementations
- GIB Experience
- Enhancements and user-exits in areas of functional expertise
- S/4 HANA 1610 or 1709 exposure and/or training
- Fiori experience
- Upgrade, Roll-out, and implementation projects
itelligence offers competitive salaries, excellent health and dental benefits, 20 days of Paid Time Off in addition to 10 paid holidays, a 401k plan, and many other great benefits. Would you have an interest in pursuing a position with our high growth firm?
No third-party applications will be accepted.
itelligence, Inc. participates in E-Verify.- provided by Dice