Risk Technology Platform Strategy Leader (BISM) - Phoenix, Arizona, United States, 85003
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. The team focuses on several key risk types, including conduct, credit, financial crimes, information security, interest rate, liquidity, market, model, operational, regulatory compliance, reputation, strategic, and technology risk.
The group provides leadership, enhances communications, assists with problem identification and solutions, and shares best practices. In addition, the group provides an enterprise-wide view of risk, assists management and our Board of Directors in identifying and monitoring risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and takes appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Strategic Enterprise Risk Management (SERM) is a group directly under the Chief Risk Officer that is responsible for a variety of strategic functions within Corporate Risk that includes risk reporting, risk governance, risk programs that oversee risk measurement and risk identification, strategic and reputational risk oversight, and risk optimization and strategy.
The Strategy and Integration team, within SERM, is responsible for overseeing the enterprise risk program integration strategy and execution and providing a holistic view of risk in alignment with the Risk Management Framework.
The Risk Technology Platform Strategy Leader (BISM) will develop the go-forward strategy for the SHRP platform, including understanding the current state and gaps, identifying, prioritizing and trading-off development goals, and partnering with business, risk management and technology stakeholders to develop a portfolio of initiatives in alignment with Wells Fargo's Risk Management Framework. From there, the Leader will partner with Enterprise Information Technology to execute the strategy to deliver measurable improvements in risk management effectiveness and efficiency as well as in stakeholder satisfaction. The Shared Risk Platform (SHRP) is a GRC system based on RSA Archer. It includes more than 20 solutions, and is used by more than 7,000 users across all parts of Wells Fargo to support our process, risk and control framework.
- Sets strategic vision and responsible for SHRP strategy & product roadmap
- Understand and drive business process integration across solutions, optimizing data and business solutions
- Acts as sponsor for SHRP platform
- Own the process of generating, developing, and curating new ideas
- Determine which ideas should be prioritized /promoted into projects to push the product strategy forward that will achieve key objectives for the product line and business
- Responsible for development and maintenance and oversight of related business processes, policies, procedures, standards, training and user support materials related to the Product
- Works with stakeholders (business unit and other Risk Program representatives) on timing, access, definitions, communications, training, etc.
- Own end to end business capability and assess any impacts to the process for any changes prior to SHRP implementation
- Facilitates prioritization and integration conversations with key stakeholder of SHRP platform
- Provide common forum to discuss similar issues impacting different product owners
- Maintains Product Backlog for projects and issues and sets priority for Technology Delivery Teams
- Prioritize building what matters most to achieve the strategic goals and initiatives behind the product
- Clearly articulate the business value of any new solution/ capabilities
- Ensure that feedback and requests are seamlessly integrated into product planning and development processes
- Communicate the status of ideas back to the customers, partners, and internal team members
- Acts as a communication liaison and SME with regulatory agencies, Wells Fargo Audit Services and internal stakeholders with regard to the Product, as needed
- Coordinates user testing as needed
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- 5+ years of management experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Deep expertise in how technology can support risk management objectives, as well as, experience leading a portfolio of technology development initiatives from the client side.
- Previous technology consulting experience is highly desired. It is important to note this is not a pure technology role.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
To be determined
CA-SF-Financial District: 550 California St - San Francisco, CA
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
- provided by Dice