Risk Advisory Services Senior Associate Process Risk Controls Solution - Chicago, Illinois, United States, 60602
Due to rapid growth of our Process Risk and Controls practice and the evolving risk landscape of our clients, RSM is seeking a highly motivated senior associate capable of leading teams of risk advisory professionals in addressing our clients' risk mitigation needs.
As a Process Risk and Controls Associate at RSM, you'll be asked to consistently:
* Model the core RSM values of respect, integrity, teamwork, excellence and stewardship in all interactions with clients and team members
* Demonstrate your ability to:
* Develop a perspective on internal control design, process improvements, and best practices used to mitigate identified risks
* Lead client engagement activities through the project lifecycle from initiation to close-out, including conducting risk assessments and client walkthroughs, preparing and reviewing work product, and preparing client deliverables
* Manage projects to successful completion through clear communication, expectation setting with stakeholders, deadline management, and within applicable resource and economic requirements.
* Communicate effectively with your internal management team and develop executive presence through interactions with senior management within RSM and our clients
* Rapidly learn about the industries and clients that we serve in the middle market and leverage your understanding to become your clients' trusted advisor
* Support our people ? work collaboratively with others and provide on the job training to develop team members
* Support our clients ? conduct yourself in a professional manner and develop meaningful relationships with client personnel
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related business discipline
* Minimum of 2-4 years of experience as a commercial credit analyst, commercial credit officer or commercial loan officer is preferred
* Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools
* Ability to travel to meet client needs up to approximately 50 percent
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req4041
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: RAS Process Risk & Controls
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req4041
Location: One South Wacker Dr Ste 800, , Chicago, IL US
Region: Great Lakes Region
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Experienced
Degree Required: Bachelor
Travel: Yes SDL2017