Risk Advisory Services Information Technology Advisory Oracle Senior A - Chicago, Illinois, United States, 60606
The firm has an exceptional career opportunity for an Oracle security risk & controls senior to join our Risk Advisory Services (RAS) practice in the Great Lakes region. Our RAS practice is rapidly expanding across the Great Lakes. We are looking for quality talent to assist in servicing our new and existing clients. This position is a new addition to our IT risk advisory team due to the rapid growth we are experiencing.
The Oracle security risk & controls senior will be responsible for either performing or supervising Oracle related IT risk engagements for both the Assurance and Advisory practices of the firm; including sensitive access and segregation of duties assessments, ERP IT General Controls testing, rule design and configuration of Oracle GRC tools utilized by RSM. The Oracle security risk & controls Senior will also be expected to manage non-Oracle ERP engagements at times within the Great Lakes; with other ERP champion SME's.
Our IT Risk consultants provide advice to CEO's, CFO's, CRO's, CIO's, CISO's and Boards of Directors on how to understand and adhere to changing regulatory compliance requirements. Our in-depth industry experience and collaborative approach assures our clients have solutions that help them minimize risk while maximizing opportunities for growth.
- Demonstrated knowledge of auditing Oracle ITGCs, which includes ITGC basics as well as items specific to Oracle application security
- Demonstrated knowledge of Oracle EBS function based security as well as role, responsibility and menu design and the understanding of how to most effectively audit it
- 2-3 years' experience in performing IT audits or IT risk assessments
- 2-3 years' experience in the Oracle security risk & controls auditing or experience with Oracle implementations designing Oracle security or serving as an Oracle security analyst
- Clear and concise communication skills. Ability to understand what to communicate to difference audiences
- High organized with the ability to monitor engagement time and expenses
- Provide client status updates, review deliverables, maintain updates with the engagement supervisor timely and communicate client opportunities
- Understanding of information systems risk assessments and controls reviews
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and assignments
- Possess strong business ethics and willingness to adhere to stringent professional standards
- Ability to put forth additional effort to meet deadlines when necessary
- Experience with data analytics tools (such as ACL or MS Access) performing complex queries
- Team member of at least one Oracle implementation
- Demonstrated knowledge of auditing Oracle automated business controls
- 2 - 3 years of professional experience in public accounting or relevant compliance industry experience relating to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance or other COBIT/NIST/ISO frameworks
- Demonstrated knowledge of using Oracle GRC tools, such as Oracle GRC, Approva, CaoSys or other Oracle ERP controls monitoring tools to perform rule designs or assessments or audits
- Experience with Oracle ERP Cloud
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
- provided by Dice