Research & Advisory - Senior Associate / Manager Level - New Brunswick , New Jersey, United States, 08905
Our Research & Advisory team uncovers data-driven insights to help our customers better attract, develop, motivate, and retain a diverse and inclusive workforce. This role will serve as an active partner with account management, sales, product development, client support and editorial functions to perform research and analyses on a broad spectrum of diversity, equity, and inclusion management practices from human capital metrics, leadership accountability, talent programs, workplace practices & policies, supplier diversity and philanthropy.
You will deliver critical research through compelling client interactions and contribute to our growth by providing clients the unbiased insight and advice they need to make the right business decisions. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you will help customers deliver on their mission-critical priorities, grow your career and increase your industry impact.
· Apply expertise in organizational and human capital research, quantitative analysis, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and help inform, influence, support, and deliver insights for our customers.
· Collaborate with data engineering and visualization engineers to access and manipulate data, explain data gathering requirements, and display results.
· Regularly develop presentations for key meetings, the senior leadership team, and for client companies spotlighting data, human capital research, while helping inform, influence and educate to drive results.
· Manage and respond to customer requests for special reports and/or other queries.
· Prepare for and facilitate customer briefing sessions/meetings, presenting, and addressing opportunities for clients and internal stakeholders.
· Support the development and advancement of DiversityInc's benchmarking products and services.
· Partner with the sales, marketing, product development and account management teams on projects to identify, analyze and deliver unique insights to our customers
· Bring together DiversityInc specific data and outside research to advance our product offerings and customer insights
· Communicate statistical analyses and results, along with implications, to technical and non-technical audiences
· Collaborate effectively with legal, customer operations and data security teams on a variety of projects related to data security, methods and privacy policies and practices
· Demonstrate exceptional judgment and discretion when dealing with highly sensitive customer data
Overview of Tasks
· Determine how to use our data to answer client questions and share best practices.
· Provide detailed analysis of data, wins and opportunites.
· Regularly develop presentations for senior leaders and client meetings.
· Set up guidelines and best-practices for using our data.
· Define requirements to automate standard analysis.
· Conduct QA testing on data assets to assess validity
· Run bi-weekly sessions with Account Managers, QA specialists, data and tech teams to address proposed improvements.
· Train Account Management teams on data sources, methodology, and data usage guidelines
· Maintain extensive documentation and encyclopedic knowledge of data assets, trouble-shoot internal and external methodology questions, and communicate methodology improvements to advisors and clients.
· Work with proprietary and third party data sources and market research vendors to enhance the value accrued by DiversityInc.
· MS with 5+ years of experience in a field emphasizing organizational and/or human capital research (e.g., Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Labor Economics, Management, Policy Analysis, etc.)
· 3+ years of experience conducting quantitative organizational/human capital research in an organization or consulting environment, including working with stakeholders to understand and clarify their research needs
· Extensive experience creating executive presentations spotlighting key data and learnings
· Experience managing and analyzing structured and unstructured data
· Experience communicating and presenting technical data to technical and non-technical audiences
· Experience operating in a consultative capacity with internal and external stakeholders
· Experience defining a roadmap of data requirements, metrics reporting, and research to drive insights
· Experience in communicating and weaving together multiple data sources and deliver insights to stakeholders
· Knowledge of statistical analysis (e.g., descriptive statistics and knowledge with statistical significance), quantitative research, and experience gathering and interpreting data
· 3+ years of experience applying multivariate statistical methods to human capital & organizational effectiveness research topics
· 5+ years of progressive consulting or corporate work experience focused on using data to uncover insights that drive action
· 3+ years of experience in research, analytics, management consulting, or related fields
· Utilizing Tableau to present data, key learning and drive business change and impact
· Experience developing tools, conducting empirical research, practical implementation, knowledge of best practices in at least two of the following areas: employee engagement, performance management, diversity/inclusion, organizational effectiveness or retention
· Experience conceiving, developing, running pilot tests, implementing, and continuously improving large-scale benchmarking processes
· Experience utilizing, managing and analyzing structured and unstructured data with R and SQL
Please submit resume to Lissiah Hundley,