Real Estate & Location Strategy Consultant - Washington , Washington DC, United States, 20001
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate?Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in its core culture? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you! Join our team of Government and Public Service Financial specialists who support large scale financial transformations by leveraging cutting edge technologyand take your career to the next level!
Work you'll do
As a Consultant within our Real Estate & Location Strategy team, you will:
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues.
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Assessing restructuring operating models, organizational structures, and business processes to streamline real estate and facilities management service delivery
- Assist in proposal development, as requested
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Apply real estate understanding and leading practices to help solve clients real property and real estate solutions
- Collaborate with other consulting professionals to identify unique real estate solutions applicable across the Federal, state/local and higher education communities
Finance & Enterprise Performance
Our Finance & Enterprise Performance team works as a trusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives. We advise, implement and deliver as-a-service solutions, helping our clients develop strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, finance, real estate or other business-related field
- 1+ year of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required Security Clearance for this role
- Prior professional services or government consulting experience
- Experience with cost transformation initiatives
- Fleet or Asset Management experience
- Data Analytics (Excel, Tableau, and/or Access)
- Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
- Business Process Mapping
- Financial Management/Understanding
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. - provided by Dice