QA Strategy Consultant with Data Testing - Seattle, Washington, United States, 98104
All About Us
- Defines, implements and manages technical strategies and is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of quality assurance services, combining general overall expertise with project management skills.
- Independently owns delivery in their specialism and works closely with clients to develop an understanding of their business strategy and architects solutions based on that.
All About The Role
- Responsible for the architecture of quality assurance services within complex, significant and high risk projects. Monitors and controls revenue and capital costs against the project budget.
- Builds long-term, strategic relationships with senior stakeholders and maintains strong understanding of the clients' industry and business.
- Actively monitors emerging technologies and market trends, identifies process improvements, and contributes to quality assurance standards and definition of best practice.
- Leads technical reviews and advises others on the design of the process both in the field of quality assurance and the quality of the development process.
- Responsible for defining the kinds of environments required, appropriate tooling, roles and skills and the quality process given the overall development process. Ensures that the infrastructure is managed to provide agreed levels of service.
- Facilitates scoping and business priority setting for large or complex technical changes, obtaining formal agreement from a large and diverse range of potentially senior stakeholders and recipients to the scope and requirements, plus able to establish a base-line on which delivery of a solution can commence.
- Anticipates problem areas and associated risk levels with objective rationale. Uses formal methodologies to forecast trends and define innovative strategic choices in response to the potential implications of multiple integrated options.
- Delivers in capability assessment/audits, benchmarking, reporting and evaluation. Reviews and predicts any potential areas of deficit/risks and takes preventative action. Able to assess and advise on the practicality of process alternatives, initiate and direct improvements.
- Provides technical input for overall delivery models and assists sales with pre-sales activity. Reviews new business proposals and provides specialist advice on compliance issues.
All About You
- Excellent client management skills, experience in creating and putting into effect a clear long term vision of multiple client delivery success.
- Experience in negotiating with internal and external stakeholders to advance the interests of the organisation and developing strategies and action plans that reflect an in-depth understanding and assessment of client issues.
- Has achieved 'Thought Leader' status within the industry.
- Sets out to become one of the industry benchmarks, setting the standards by which others measure their success.
- Experience of delivering and translating the vision, mission, and strategy into projects and initiatives with milestones and delivery schedules.
- Applies insight, originality and a broad perspective to generate revolutionary technical solutions.
- Experience of introducing new concepts or strategies that significantly improve or revise the way business is done through to implementation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, experience in initiating open and candid relationships with people at all levels. Demonstrates confidence in influencing and explaining things well to compel others.
- Acts as a role model for continuous learning and development, challenges others to reflect and learn.
- Experience of creating an environment that celebrates both successes and failures.
- A proven record in setting and working to visionary but attainable goals, taking courageous decisions and implementing them successfully.