QA Performance Improvement Analyst - New York , New York, United States, 10001
Direct Client Requirement
Job Title: QA Performance Improvement Analyst
Duration: Contract to Hire
Location: New York City, NY
75% Reporting & Data Analysis
- Ensure that routine monthly and quarterly post production reporting is completed accurately and delivered on time to both internal and external customers
- Seek opportunities to improve existing reporting process to achieve greater operational efficiencies and value-added benefit particularly as it relates to the customer experience with reporting deliverables and expectations
- Develop new tools, databases and reporting in support of the business and its quality/customer experience objectives
- Develop and maintain process documentation associated with all reporting tasks and conduct training for team members as needed to drive self-service of routine reporting tasks
- Perform data analysis related to business metrics, customer feedback, customer reviews, and customer returns; identify trends and opportunities; summarize and share findings with key stakeholders
- Identify key performance trends/drivers and provide business with actionable analysis
25% Process Improvement
- Identify business improvement needs and assessment of the level of effort versus organizational impact to tackle
- Utilize Lean and Six Sigma methodologies and tools to execute process improvements and quantify landed impacts
- Design workflows and implementation materials, ensuring they land with optimal efficiency and a culture of continuous improvement
- Manage multiple projects and competing priorities, and manage stakeholders expectations accordingly
- Identify gaps in performance against Best in Class and lead improvement initiatives that close said gaps
- Design, develop and execute processes or projects and work with process owners or project team members throughout all phases of planning implementation and control.
- Autonomously lead small to medium scale process improvement initiatives.
- This position is accountable for the quality and timely completion of each stage of the process improvement effort.
Ongoing post-production reporting QA, data entry and analysis, and review business processes and make a variety of recommendations for improving efficiency and service.
Actively monitor company operations and make recommendations to management about enhancing business processes and company structure.
Since 2002, APN Consulting has been inspiring success in IT through meaningful connections between employers and candidates. We are trusted by a vast array of companies, from small enterprises to some of the world's most trusted brands to present the best talent for their contract, contract to hire and full-time positions. To learn more, please visit us online at