Project Manager with People Change Management - Auburn Hills , Michigan, United States, 48326
Title:Project Management with People Change Management
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has an opening for Project Management with People Change Management. Please note that this project assignment is with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end-clients. This is expected to be a long-term position. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
- Automotive industry experience with knowledge of key work areas and processes
- 5-7 years working in a professional corporate environment with a strong working knowledge of change management processes, methods and best practices required (Prosci ADKAR experience preferred)
- Business process/continuous improvement, change management and project management expertise
- Strong consulting skills: active listening skills, ability to extract and quickly process key information, summarize key needs or interests of internal customers, and provide targeted and appropriate insights and recommendations.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and non-verbal) and ability to express the ideas clearly and effectively with an ability to connect with the audience
- IT Project Management experience.
- Person with an open mind towards cultural uniqueness and diversity
- Proven experience conducting PCM activities:
- Change Impact Analysis
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Sponsors assessment and coaching plan definition and management
- Training Scope Assessment, Training Strategy and Plan definition and management
- Communication strategy and Plan definition and management
- Start/Stop/Continue analysis
- PCM KPI definition and measurement
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Ms. Vasavi @ or contact at . In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name Project Management with People Change Management.
Corporate Overview of STG:Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast-growing IT and Engineering consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, American Axle, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our client's global IT and Engineering needs.
- provided by Dice Agile , Scrum , Infrastructure, People Change Management Activites