Project Manager, Enterprise Prioritization & Change Management, AVP - New York , New York, United States, 10001
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we're 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
The Enterprise Prioritization and Change Management (EPCM) team has been brought together to drive alignment among strategy, projects / work efforts and resources (people and dollars), while crafting standards to support change management during a highly transformative time for MUFG Americas.
As part of the Business Office for Operations & Technology, the EPCM team's responsibilities include: instituting an enterprise change management practice, driving multi-year planning across all Lines of Business, leading the governance processes; and, owning resource capacity and demand planning.
The Project Manager, EPCM, will work directly for Head of Programs, and with each of the respective area leads to develop and manage the team roadmap and priorities. The Project Manager will be an integral member of the management team, providing transparency on team commitments and driving them to conclusion both as a leader and as a hands-on contributor. He/she will also lead the team logistics (e.g., communications, team meetings, etc.).
- Develop and run delivery of structured plan for execution of team priorities and commitments, resolving issues when possible and escalating when impossible
- Create presentation materials to support regular and ad-hoc requests for updates
- Develop team logistics, including communication / collaboration, team meetings
- Act as an interface to other teams requiring direction and support
- Support key initiatives within the team as a hands-on contributor, where necessary, to drive the team's agenda forward
- Lead ad-hoc projects, as assigned
Ideal candidate has 7+ years of experience working in a finance or technology firm and possess the following attributes:
- Collaborative, service oriented, and curious, the project manager thrives on working in a fast-paced organization, influencing and driving change in a matrixed organization
- Possesses desire and ability to see the big picture / long term strategy, breaking work down to manageable goals, activities, and tasks, keeping track of necessary details for follow-ups and tracking
- Execution oriented self-starter, with strong commitment to improve the environment, not settling for the "status quo" if it doesn't make sense
- Experience creating and managing projects and "right-sized" processes of varying size in a complex, matrixed environment
- Strong leadership, relationship development and communication (written and verbal) skills to build cooperation within the team and department and across lines of business
- Solid organizational and analytical abilities, finding the root cause of issues and prioritizing and driving solutions to systematically address issues holistically, rather than in a one-off manner
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified .
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses. - provided by Dice