Project Manager - Go-to-Market Strategy - San Jose , California, United States, 95101
Project Manager - Go-to-Market Strategy & Operations
- Location: San Jose, California, US
- Area of Interest: Project or Program Management
Duration: 6+ months
What You ll Do
- Work on project management cycles related to various data-intensive projects focused on creating actionable insights for our Sales stakeholders
- Collaborate with project leaders to collect business requirements and drive timely delivery of all phases of the assigned data & analytics projects
- Create project plans and schedules, manage scope of the assigned projects and provide timely and accurate status reports to the project leadership and stakeholders. Evaluate project results against success metrics.
- Manage an innovation funnel, drive ideation process and facilitate brainstorming session and be able to quickly assign tasks.
- Contribute to the development and execution of communication plans
- Drive change by identifying impact of the project, build awareness and support for change within the organization
- Collaborate within the team and cross-functionally to provide creative solutions and recommendations to optimize internal processes, policies, and tools that will enable the best quality, and delivery of data & analytics projects.
Who You'll Work With
Project management has never been more vital to our organization. You will lead and support the definition, planning, management, and deliverables of various data & analysis projects. You will work with analytics managers, data scientists, engineers and analysts that strive to connect the dots and provide insightful and actionable analysis, data visuals, reports and/or dashboards that drive key decisions for Cisco Sales.
Who You Are
- You are a data literate with excellent organization and time management skills.
- You possess a solid understanding and experience with project management fundamentals and methodologies. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Attention to detail.
- Agile PM experience is a strong plus.
- You show strong communication and collaboration skills with a real passion for solving problems. You have experience with applying the design thinking methodology.
- You are a team-player, result-driven and flexible with demonstrated success in collaborating with multiple stakeholders. Experience in supporting a sales organization is a strong plus.
- You have BA/BS degree or equivalent experience and 3+ years related project management experience
If interested please do mail me a copy of your resume at or call me at
Annie- provided by Dice