Project Management Senior Consultant - National Consulting - Minneapolis , Minnesota, United States, 55402
- Facilitate definition of project scope, and manage to objectives, budget, schedule, resources, and deliverables that support business goals
- Identify and manage project risks/issues.? Recognize and determine the appropriate corrective action to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget and scope
- Identify activities as either in or out of scope as they relate to the project activities
- Create and execute project plans.? Revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identify and execute appropriate communication methods to meet stakeholder and leadership needs on the accurate status of a project
- Ensure project documents are complete, up-to-date, and stored appropriately
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor?s degree
- 5+ years project management experience
- Microsoft Office skills (SharePoint, Project, OneNote)
- Previous consulting experience preferred
- Experience managing multiple projects of moderate to high risk
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to supervise, direct, and review the results of projects or assignments
- Ability to support, affect, and implement change
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to impact and influence a diverse population
- Collaborate with resource managers while meeting project objectives
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.