Project Coordinator-Long term W-2 Consulting - Windsor , Connecticut, United States, 06095
Project Coordinator-Long term W-2 Consulting
In this Program Project Coordinator position, you will be in charge of assisting our client's Project Managers in organizing ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner. You will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using MS applications such as Word, SharePoint and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. Must have prior experience supporting large projects/programs, working closely with multiple project managers and presenting information to executives individually and as a member of a team.
A snapshot of your day
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met and determining project changes.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
If you meet the above requirements, please forward your resume to . Local candidates only please. No third parties.
Utility Technologies Consulting Services, LLC (UTCS) is a full service, equal opportunity IT and business consulting and staffing firm focused on delivering cost effective value-added services to our clients. We strive to provide a challenging, fun, and rewarding work environment for our employees and view our clients not merely as customers, but as partners in business.- provided by Dice