Process Improvement Manager - Store Development and Equipment Sourcing - Boston, Massachusetts, United States, 02118
This role will utilize leadership, influence, operational experience and communication abilities to identify and execute on improvement opportunities related to people, process, and systems across NDCP, Dunkin Brands and the franchisee community. The Process Improvement Manager will serve as the liaison between Dunkin' Brands and the NDCP to coordinate and execute on Store Development & Equipment Sourcing activities. Finally, this individual will be responsible for providing leadership to the Equipment/Parts Fulfillment Teams.
- Lead the evaluation, development and implementation of process improvement activities within the Store Development & Equipment Sourcing department to ensure that sourcing cost savings are realized by Dunkin Franchisees
- Develop and manage Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Key Performance Metrics (KPIs) to support and lead the Equipment/Parts Fulfillment Team
- Interface with Dunkin Brand stakeholders early in the equipment and store development process and prepare a timeline of key activities to accompany each new initiative
- Analyze intraorganizational collaboration across various stakeholder groups (i.e. NDCP, Dunkin Brands, Franchisees & Suppliers) and identifies opportunities for improvement within the workflow process
- Actively engage, participate, and provide support in various equipment and store development related meetings at Dunkin Brands, bringing forward solutions that optimize store development and equipment-related projects
- Work closely with the NDCP Inventory Management team to coordinate the successful launch of equipment and store development SKUs
- Work with NDCP Member Services to communicate unique handling instructions associated with the store development items
- Identify and champion any IT related needs and/or systems enhancements that will support the equipment and store development process
- Develop and foster a positive working relationship with National DCP's business partners, including Dunkin' Brands, franchisees, external vendors and contractors
· Two (2) Equipment Fulfillment Team Leads
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Economics, Supply Chain or related degree. MBA preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years industry experience in process improvement, project management, supply chain, construction or product sourcing; preferably within a multi-site company within the food service/quick service restaurant industry
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills to include establishing rapport, careful listening, building trust, overcoming barriers, and coaching a diverse range of customers
- Experience in leading complex cross-functional process improvement and change management efforts; ability to gracefully and effectively negotiate across functional areas
- Ability to coach, mentor and teach staff and leaders to better integrate systems thinking into organizational practice
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly-entrepreneurial and dynamic environment that requires initiative and a sense of ownership
- Formal education in Lean/Six Sigma principles or other formal process improvement training preferred
- Advanced use of MS Office products.