Process Improvement Analyst - Arlington , Virginia, United States, 22209
Trilogy Federal is looking for experienced Process Improvement Consultants to support a high priority project for a large Federal agency. Primary responsibilities are listed below. As a Process Improvement Consultant, you will support enterprise projects, and lead workstreams within improvement projects.
- Support teams in prioritizing, designing, and improving processes, as well as implementation planning and execution
- Serve as an agent of change and thought partner for teams and clients
- Develop communications and products of high quality and collaboratively develop with clients
- Assist our government clients in setting strategy for project implementation.
- Manage process and organizational improvements efforts, anticipating needs and roadblocks well in advance.
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required government clearance (Client Suitability is preferred; US Citizenship is required).
- BS/BA degree in technical field relevant to this role.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification preferred.
- At least 2 years of process improvement experience including operations management, IT applications, and project management.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Experience assisting clients with project deployment and working with senior staff members on how to operationalize projects.
- Exceptional computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and Visio.
- Some travel may be required
Trilogy Federal is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.