Portfolio Strategy and Operations Manager - Waltham , Massachusetts, United States, 02451
Join our new and growing Portfolio Strategy team as the Portfolio Strategy and Operations Manager and help set the stage in the vision, prioritization, and roadmap for global pricing initiatives, including pricing models and process improvements.
As the Portfolio Strategy and Operations Manager, you will operate as a strategic and hands-on subject matter expert by closely collaborating with our analytics leadership, product management and Go-to-Market (GTM) teams to identify and implement improvements in analytical techniques and data infrastructure to improve the quality of pricing decisions.
What you'll do
- Develop, manage, and implement organization strategies, processes, systems, and actions that assure the business achieves optimal price realization and drives data-based decisions at the enterprise level for sales and marketing
- Program management, including analysis, project planning and reporting for new sku creation, portfolio pricing changes and promotion launches
- Build out tooling, analysis and tools to identify and prioritize revenue yield improvement opportunities to reduce profit loss
- Use primary and secondary research to maintain insights into competitive pricing as well as market/based pricing elasticity
- Develop a singular voice within the company (verbal, presentation, internal blog posts, etc) around price management and price-based negotiation strategy
- Deal desk review support and large deal evaluation leadership
What you'll bring
- 8 -10 years' financial and pricing analysis or operational analytics roles experience, of which 3-4 years are focused on direct pricing; experience supporting SaaS-style products and technology services
- Passion to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company in which cross-functional teamwork, big picture thinking, and initiative is a must!
- Demonstrated track-record of successfully owning or co-leading ambitious strategic and operationally complex projects with cross-functional teams to influence key decisions/stakeholders and have the confidence to share (and defend) ideas in front of business and product leaders
- Strong Excel and advanced analytics package experience (Python or R)
Bonus points for
- Experience in top-tier strategy consulting firm
Why you should join us
Carbon Black is a leader in endpoint security dedicated to keeping the world safe from cyberattacks. With more than 5,000 customers-including 34 of the Fortune 100-the opportunities here are massive and exciting.
With 1,200+ employees, offices across the world, and the best-of-the-best tools for collaboration from anywhere, now is an ideal time to become part of the CB Team. See where you fit best at Lifeatcb.carbonblack.com.
Carbon Black, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer. Carbon Black is an inclusive employer that believes in workplace equality, supports diversity, creates a welcoming environment, and respects the unique qualities each individual brings to the company.
- provided by Dice