People Strategy Senior Manager - Boston - Boston, Massachusetts, United States, 02101
Turbonomic is looking for a People Strategy Senior Manager to partner with our go-to-market organization as we hit our next phase of growth. This person is a coach, confidante, and expert communicator who can listen, give advice, and take action. Key areas of focus are employee relations, coaching/development, performance management, compensation, conflict resolution, organizational development, and culture. The ideal candidate will have supported a sales organization and thrives in a high growth, progressive, high tech company.What You'll Do
- Partner with front-line managers to provide coaching, HR/People-related expertise, and feedback to increase employee retention and growth.
- Lead core people programs and processes such as performance management, talent calibration via 9-box tool, compensation/merit cycles, and promotions.
- Support a high potential/ high performance culture with individual goal-setting, development plans and quarterly Manager check ins.
- Own employee investigations and partner with Legal to resolve thoughtfully and with low risk to the company
- Connect with all employees to support communication and company culture
- 7+ years experience in People Strategy/HR ideally supporting a company during high growth.
- Strong working knowledge of People Strategy/HR programs and processes including onboarding, goal setting, performance measurements, and career progression.
- Resourcefulness and a self-directed working style
- Analytical skills and the ability to leverage data to influence others
- A desire to grow a company and work through challenges with a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Turbonomic helps thousands of enterprise organizations activate their hybrid cloud journey by leveraging our patented platform to continuously assure that application workloads get precisely the right resources needed to ensure performance and eliminate overspending while maintaining policy compliance.
Turbonomic is the leader in Workload Automation for Hybrid Cloud. Recently, Turbonomic was named an Inc. Fastest Growing Company and a Forbes Cloud 100 Company both for the third time. We also made the Inc. Best Workplaces 2018 list and locked in strong partnerships with Microsoft, AWS, Cisco and DXC to accelerate our growth. Turbonomic was founded in 2009. Were headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and we have offices in New York City, White Plains NY, Toronto, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Our company culture creates a workplace that values trust, performance and transparency. This is done through our employees who naturally operate with a sense of fearlessness, collaborate often, are curious learners that have a sense of urgency behind their work and are coachable, but also coaches in their own regard. You also have to like having fun - we have a lot of it. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you. To learn more about our company culture, check out our careers site, our careers blog, or our employee podcast.
To make sense of the market opportunity ahead of us, Gartner predicts that 90% of organizations will adopt hybrid cloud infrastructure by 2020. Currently there are 200M workloads in the world, but that is also expected to grow 20% each year to 380M in 2020. And were sitting right in the middle of this opportunity with the right technology to help move customers forward in their cloud strategy to transform their businesses for the digital age.
Benefits & Perks:
Health, dental and vision coverage health is a #1 priority for us, weve got you covered.
Unlimited paid time off flexibility boosts creativity and performance work-life balance is key.
Pre-tax benefits medical, dependent care, commuter, 401k.
Access to executives we have a no-door policy, learn and collaborate with execs.
Beer Fridays, unlimited snacks, cold brew coffee on tap physiological needs, check.
Game rooms, quiet areas and more play a round of billiards, table tennis or grab a quiet space to focus
Career advancement jump in, learn, make an impact and shape your career