Organizational Change Management - Sacramento, California, United States, 94203
Infinite Solutions Inc, headquartered at Sacramento, California, focuses on a global delivery model to meet the needs of its most valued customers. Infinite Solutions Inc provides services in the areas of IT consulting, development, training and mentoring. Core areas of services include Custom application development; web 2.0 rich internet applications, Mainframe and client server applications, telemedicine, application consulting services.
Infinite Solutions Inc is seeking for strong Organizational Change Management for a client in Sacramento,CA.
1) A minimum of five (5) years of experience applying analytical processes on IT projects. At least three (3) years of that experience must have been in business systems analysis and design.
2) A Bachelor s Degree. Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required
education on a year-for-year basis.
3) Prosci certification. Applicable training certificates must be provided to verify.
4) Experience marketing a project across a variety of digital channels. Examples of work products must be provided to verify.
5) One (1) key staff must have Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) training and experience applying to external facing project materials that meet Government Code section 11546.7 - Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA, or a subsequent version, and Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act. Applicable training certificate (WCAG 2.0 Level AA or Section 508 VPAT certification) must be provided.
1) Key staff have provided OCM services for a large scale IT project for public sector.
2) Key staff have experience in project product design using design software, current with visual design standards and trends, and visual design software standards. Examples of work products produced must be provided to verify.
3) Key staff have experience in Web development tools, techniques, and methods for creation and deployment of user-facing interfaces.
4) Key staff Bachelor Degree is in IT-related or Engineering field, Graphic Design, Graphic Arts, or related field. Copy of degree provided to verify.
5) Key staff have provided services that had to meet the requirements as identified by the SIMM Section 17 (California Project Management Framework - CA-PMF) and/or SIMM Section 19 (PAL) with regards to developing and documenting Mid-Level and Detailed OCM requirements. Examples of documentation completed according to the requirements in SIMM Sections 17 and/or 19 must be provided.
If you are interested/qualified please send your resume to- provided by Dice