Organizational Change Management Specialist - New Haven , Connecticut, United States, 06540
This position provides change management expertise to formulate strategy and support communications, training, and department readiness activities for information technology initiatives.
This individual performs stakeholder identification, user impact analysis, and communications, training and department readiness plans for the projects over which Information Technologies has responsibility. These projects will have client-wide impact.
S/he understands the impacts of projects and coordinates resources to deliver effective communication, training, organizational design and user support plans for information technology initiatives.
1. Analyze project impacts including performing stakeholder and impact analyses.
2. Analyze change management requirements and advise project and technical teams on appropriate activities.
3. Develop detailed plans for communications, training, user preparations, application readiness and ongoing support on complex projects.
4. Develop detailed communication plans that include stakeholders impacted by the project, relevant communications vehicles, and messages for each group of stakeholders on complex projects.
5. Create training plans and assist as required with the creation of training documentation and delivery.
6. Support department and end user readiness planning and execution by leading readiness planning.
7. Provide readiness checklists, on-site help teams after go live, help desk coordination, and short user satisfaction surveys.
8. Perform other change management tasks as required.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor s degree and at least five years of diverse business and change management experience involving technology, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience analyzing and interpreting verbal and written communications and quantitative data to draw conclusions and make recommendations; capable of coordinating efforts and collaborating with a variety of individuals having conflicting agendas; strong interpersonal skills including tact, diplomacy and ability to work with all levels; demonstrated experience in all of the following capabilities: communications, writing, readiness planning, training and training logistics.
Able to execute tasks and manage in an ambiguous environment.