Organizational Change Management Lead - Montgomery, Alabama, United States, 36104
Organizational Change Management Lead
Either full-time permanent position or long-term contractor
Competitive compensation package
As an Organizational Change Management Lead, you will be a key member r esponsible for the design, development and implementation of the Organizational Change Management Plan. This includes developing and administering assessments of the readiness of offices and staff for successfully incorporating the new system into their operations, developing strategies for ensuring that all offices attain the required readiness level, providing informational updates on the progress of the system development within the context of how it will impact day to day staff responsibilities, and others.
Key Requirements for this role:
- 3+ years of experience as a Lead in Organizational Change Management (OCM)
- 3+ years of experience on Medicaid, Medicare, or similar major Health Care Payer projects
- 3+ years of experience with Medicaid Enterprise Certification Toolkit and CMS procurement requirements
- 3+ years of experience with Medicaid Information Technology
- Experience with MITA 3.0 Architecture including the maturity matrix and the Seven Conditions of Standards
- Working knowledge of Medicaid Transformation Initiative
- provided by Dice
About Strategic IT Staffing
With over 20 years of staffing experience in the technical information field, Strategic IT Staffing knows the industry well from the most rewarding jobs available to the hottest career choices to make. In addition, we are owned and operated by industry experts who have worked in the information arena for over two decades. When you choose to work through Strategic IT Staffing, you choose a team approach to employment. We match your career choice and skills with an employer who needs your knowledge and expertise. We make sure you are in control of your career. Strategic IT Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.