Organizational Change Management (OCM) Lead - Liberty Corner , New Jersey, United States, 07938
Genesis10 is seeking a Organizational Change Management (OCM) Lead for a contract position with a financial services client located in Liberty Corner, NJ.
The Organizational Change Management (OCM) Lead will oversee and drive the change management activities related to the global implementation of the Workday HCM platform. In this role, the OCM Lead will work with the change management team and implementation partner (IP) resources to develop a detailed project plan, manage the plan and coordinate the activities of the change team. The OCM Lead will partner with the IP change lead and will be responsible for assuring the partner lead and team adhere to their commitments as outlined in the statement of work. The OCM Lead will also coordinate with project manager to assure the OCM team's efforts are well coordinated with the rest of the project work streams. The OCM Lead will report directly to the SVP of HR and will be expected, at times, to engage with senior management throughout the global enterprise.
* Work with change committee and IP OCM team to develop detailed OCM plan, including a communication plan and ongoing readiness assessments
* Work with IP project managers to coordinate change management activities with the overall project plan
* Leverage prior experience from enterprise change initiatives and the institutional understanding of the change team to provide creative input into effective change activities
* Oversee the execution of the OCM plan, assuring the IP vendor team accomplish their deliverables per the plan and IP SOW
* Assure that IP project leadership are kept aware of project OCM initiatives and status.
* Deliver status reports to project leadership and stakeholders on a regular basis
* Identify and escalate risks, issues and blockers and develop mitigation plans
* Anticipate and resolve issues that could impact the OCM budget, schedule, scope, or quality
* Coordinate activities with other teams (internal and external) and third-party providers
* Ensure delivery of all services and project artifacts by the Implementation Partner, as outlined in the SOW
* Maintain an open, transparent, and supportive communication and partnership environment with Implementation Partner
* Make suggestions for increasing process effectiveness and improving image/quality of project
* Follow established project management procedures and guidelines and use sound judgment to resolve issues that are outside of normal operating procedures
* BA/BS degree with a minimum of seven to ten years' experience successfully managing projects
* Previous experience leading global enterprise-wide organizational change management initiatives
* Previous experience with Workday implementations and knowledge of Workday is highly desired
* Experience working in collaboration with implementation partner vendors
* Complete and thorough knowledge project management techniques, concepts, and tools
* Familiarity with problem structuring and resource allocation
* Ability to work effectively cross-functionally
* Possesses excellent planning and organizational skills
* Displays very good written communication, verbal and listening skills
* Exhibits very good facilitation skills
* Shows respect for confidentiality
* Has ability to build relationships across HR and key stakeholders at all levels
* Strong vendor management capabilities
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement - project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V"
- provided by Dice