Organizational Change Management (OCM) Consultant - Sacramento, California, United States, 95828
The Organizational Change Management Consultant is a change architect who is responsible for recognizing change opportunities, recommending change strategies, and communicating appropriate strategies to leader stakeholders, and subsequently facilitating change within the organization. The OCM Consultant is responsible for executing organizational change management processes and for managing the change lifecycle in accordance with an Organizational Change Management Plan. The OCM Consultant provides coaching and mentoring to high-level stakeholders relating to organizational change and transformation, so they can more effectively lead change efforts, communicate the benefit and necessity for change initiatives, and make necessary decisions to ignite consistent and sustainable organization improvement.
- Conducts various assessments related to organization change and improvement
- Develops and executes communications plans
- Oversees stakeholder analysis/profiling
- Directs change readiness assessments, development and analysis
- Shepherds leadership alignment and action plan development
- Develops and deploys training needs assessment, training plans and curriculum development
- Delivers training programs and workshops for management executives and others as necessary
- Steers organizational infrastructure analysis and impact assessments
- Leads the development of processes, procedures, methods and tools for the establishment of programs for training, coaching and mentoring
- Guides the development of the methods, strategies and tools for team building
- Leads and facilitates organizational change management throughout the project
- Ensures alignment between client and vendor organizational change management methods, processes and standards to ensure streamlined change process
- Assesses and consistently evaluates change management plans
- Initiates necessary adaptations for plan sustainability
- Must have a Bachelor s Degree Organizational Behavior or related discipline from a recognized/accredited college or university; MBA preferred.
- Must a certified Change Management Professional (CCMP or Prosci certification).
- Must have at least five (5) years experience assessing and implementing change management structures within government agencies.
- Must have at least five (5) years in governance processes, theories, and best practices.
- Must have at least (5) five years experience in assessing and implementing governance structures within government agencies.
- Must have at least five (5) years experience in IT strategic planning processes, theories, and best practices.
- Must have ten years experience facilitating large meetings with high-level executives, conducting
- Experience in assessing cultural change readiness, developing change management plans, and implementing large-scale cultural shifts
- Experience in developing and executing communication, training, and transition management plans
- Excels in developing communications to varying audiences in support of change management
- Develops and deploys needs assessments and establish training programs to address needs
- Experience in leading business areas and project teams to identify and define business impacts and implement strategies for process and system changes
- Possesses high level of acumen in interpersonal and organizational skills
- Highly skilled in communicating complex subject matter to multiple levels of recipients
- Proficiency in business and technical writing
- Capable in the use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
- At least one (1) year of experience working within a formal Project Office, PMO, or equivalent
- More than four (4) years of experience using formal organizational change management tools (e.g., competency profiles, roadmaps, models, etc.) effectively
- A working knowledge of business architecture and process engineering and improvement
- Ability to adapt and flourish in fluid and fast-paced environments and maintain decision making and critical thinking abilities in an effort to drive results
- Solves problems effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of professionalism and integrity and working within established policies and procedures
Delegata is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Delegata does not sponsor H1B visas - provided by Dice