Organizational Change Management (OCM) Consultant - Spring , Texas, United States, 77380
This position is a direct hire by our client. To expedite the onboarding process, we may need to do 1-2 month's contract-to-hire.
- The primary responsibilities of the OCM Analyst are: develop OCM Strategy, Stakeholder engagement/business change impact analysis, and communication/training development.
- This position will work directly with business stakeholders to plan, develop, and execute various business change management tasks (i.e. Stakeholder Analysis, Communications Analysis, and Training Analysis).
- Identify, track and develop business change impact communication and training deliverables.
- Identify and document stakeholder impacts, and manage the required change efforts resulting from the stakeholder analysis.
- Develop communication strategy and tactics.
- Develop training strategy and training material.
- 10 years of experience with organizational change management projects
- Minimum 2 years of experience providing OCM services for organizational transformation projects
- Demonstrated experience leading organizational transformation and change efforts
- Demonstrated experience consulting with leaders, including identifying needs, developing action plans, identifying and developing deliverables and presenting results/recommendations
- Strong consulting skills with ability to influence leaders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understand importance of frequent and effective communication
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results
- Creative problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate from C-suite to individual contributors Capable to deliver strategic and tactical support
- Ability to lead/facilitate meetings and/or workshops
- Understands the people side of change and able to coach/guide individuals through organizational transitions
- Has strong analytical skills and able to take action/resolution on issues
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to recommend strategy and tactics to circumvent obstacles and mitigate risks.