Organization Change Management Project Manager and Thought Leader. - Hartford, Connecticut, United States, 06101
The Tri-Com Consulting Group
A Full Service IT Employment Consulting Firm
is seeking qualified candidates for the following opening:
Organization Change Management Project Manager and Thought Leader
A staff augmentation Organizational Development resource is required to support change work. The individual will participate in development of the specific project plan and workstreams and be tasked to perform some tasks where internal resources are not available. Work products will likely include assessment summaries, workshop designs, and roadmap reports.
SPECIFIC DELIVERABLES TO BE PROVIDED
- Provide thought partnership on and support design of organization change strategies.
- Provide recommendations for organizational change activities and support execution of such activities, including drafting communications and conducting team development workshops.
- Support performance of workshops, listening sessions (internal and customer), huddles, all hands meetings, and organizational development assessments, including session designs, facilitation, and capture and synthesis of relevant information.
- Assess and provide coaching to organization leaders to support change activities.
- Manage and support operation of organization change bodies, such as advisory groups.
- Develop workplans, roadmap documents, and written reports as directed.
REQUIRED CONSULTANT SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- Not less than 15 years of organizational development experience
- Experience working with government
- Experience working in large organizations in the private sector
Certifications such as CCMP, CMS, CPCM, and Prosci are beneficial but not required.
Qualified Candidates should apply to this job posting with their resume, compensation requirements and references.
~Tri-Com is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer~
We strongly encourage the applications of women, minorities, persons with disabilities, and military veterans.
As a condition of employment you will be required to pass a drug screening and other background checks including past employment and confirmation of technical certifications.- provided by Dice