Organization Change Management Lead - San Mateo , California, United States, 94402
LOCATION: San Mateo, CA
TYPE: Contract (12 months, with likely extensions) or Permanent Hire
- Responsible for planning and executing the Management of Change track in a large IT Transformation/Process Implementation program.
- Responsible to develop the Change Management strategy and plans, which encompasses identifying and segmenting the audience, Messaging Development, and Communication Planning, etc...
- Align with the overall Transformation Program timeline and identify critical activities required for user adoption of new process implementation
- Create communication strategy to ensure all applicable stakeholders are informed as required regarding overall scope, status, and impacted changes coming from the PMO Capabilities project
- Create training strategy (which should include complete audience analysis, role/function mapping, type of classes required, method of instruction (IL vs. Web Based), required tools, and resources) and associated execution plan
- Work with the Program Training & Deployment Lead to manage and ensure training material development gets completed and training gets delivered.
- Manage overall training logistics required to have successful training delivery
- Experience working in large enterprise programs in Change Management capacity
- Experience in driving change management and training activities (5-10 years)
- Experience in change management and training activities (5-10 years) with large enterprise applications implementation projects. Preferably, Oracle ERP and HCM Cloud.
- Experience in creating collaterals required in the Change Management process
- Superior communication skills, working at all levels of the organization, from CIO on down
- Demonstrable organizational, coordination and project management skills
- Able and willing to do hands on work.
- Demonstrable experience in full lifecycle IT implementations
- Experience in understanding PMO's and overall structure and function in an IT organization is a plus.
- 7+ years working in this capacity ( in and around IT is a plus).