Operations Senior Analyst, Supply Chain - New Jersey, United States,
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
Operation Analyst/Senior Analyst - External Manufacturing & Strategic Sourcing - Cell Therapy Development Operations (CTDO)
The Operation Analyst will be a member of External Manufacturing (EM) Project and Operations Management team. He/She will be a key resource in managing Change Controls and deviations for BMS Cell Therapy Contract Manufacturing sites around the globe. In addition to this responsibility, we are looking for an individual who can support external manufacturing other operational and project management functions. This role requires the ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with team members to effectively close compliance related activities on time.
- Initiate and manage Change Controls (CC) for EM and Strategic Sourcing Teams, ensure the CC are closely tracked till they are fully closed.
- Initiate CMO notified deviations in BMS system. Follow up on CAPAs, work with team members, and QA to track and close them off.
- Work closely with QA team to close internal CC & Deviation impacting CMOs.
- Assist EM teams in other operational and project management functions as needed.
- Assist in preparation of monthly dashboards and tracking KPIs for EM and Sourcing teams.
- Create and maintain reports that are utilized by EM and Sourcing team to drive decisions and advance projects.
Leadership, Values and Behaviors:
- Deliver business results through timely and quality decision making
- Create an environment of teamwork, open communication, and sense of urgency
- Drive strong collaboration across the company and amongst external partners
- Build trust and effective relationships with peers, suppliers and stakeholders
- Foster a culture of high ethics and compliance
- Promote a mindset of continuous improvement, problem solving, and prevention
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering or Science
- 3-5 years of pharmaceutical GMP manufacturing clinical or commercial area
- Experience in Quality or technical writing function is a plus
- Experience working with compliance systems e.g. EQRM, Trackwise
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Project management skills is a plus
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.