Northwest Director Chain Retail - Portland, Oregon, United States, 97215
Oregon's leading winery is currently seeking a Northwest Director Chain Retail. The primary focus of this position is to manage off-premise chain sales from headquarter calls to coordinating the retail chain activities at the distributor level. The qualified candidate will be responsible for maintaining relationships with regional retail chain buyers and key distributor management involved with retail chain sales execution to ensure the goals and profit objectives of King Estate are achieved within this sales channel. Responsible for monitoring distributor shipment schedule, inventory and wholesale programming; managing programming and communications with Washington sub-distributors; and new account development. Must be based in Portland or Seattle.
- Minimum of 5 years distributor management and/or wine supplier experience at regional level with proven experience in brand building and retail account management
- Demonstrated success with and ongoing management of off-premise chain account relationships
- Ability to aggressively pursue the creation and execution of new growth opportunities
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent planning/organizational skills
- Candidate must be focused, goal-oriented, and demonstrate a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and general internet/intranet navigation
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications and includes full company benefits.