Non-Financial Risk Management Sen. Analyst & Change Lead - New York , New York, United States, 10261
- Lead Non-Financial Risk innovation and other key initiatives from concept to implementation
- Act as a process champion accountable for the end-to-end execution of various management, regulatory, and US legal entity matters inclusive of CCAR and stress testing assessments
- Lead production of senior management and regulatory communications, and select process flows and documentation
- Along with the NFRM Capital, Data, and Analytics team write key Y14 reporting supporting documentation
- Lead user acceptance testing of operational risk reports and tools as technology solutions are delivered from a divisional and legal entity perspective
- Face off to internal and external auditors and examiners
- Subject matter expertise with respect to key non-financial risk processes across operational and reputational risks
- Collaborate with various cross functional risk measurement, stress testing, oversight and controls departments to understand workflow, handoffs, process design, data quality, risk drivers and risk tolerance
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
Operational risk, process design review and reengineering, KRI/KPI development, and innovation experience across key risk types within the context of daily risk management, risk appetite setting and monitoring, and CCAR/regulatory oversight experience preferable.
- Excellent understanding of process design oversight and strategic change concepts (e.g. end-to-end flows, risk identification and mitigation, design and operating effectiveness assessments, measurement and monitoring techniques), and extraction of meaningful and actionable insights.
- You have a deep understanding of operational risk and control framework concepts, measurement and capital requirement frameworks (e.g. CCAR, RWA).
- Evidence of developing standards, training, program management frameworks etc. would be beneficial.
- Ability to think strategically, demonstrating thought leadership whilst being capable of translating concepts into effective implementation. A balance of quantitative aptitude with the ability to convey those concepts in an understandable, qualitative manner, both verbally and in written forms.
- You are proficient and experienced in project management including full accountability, ownership, and implementation of books of work with proven ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across multiple functions and at multiple levels
- Excellent social and communication skills, highly organized and efficient at multi-tasking, and proven track record of academic or professional achievement
- You will be a trusted advisor to senior partners providing timely and thoughtful analysis
- A degree-level education (or equivalent) in a numerate discipline (finance and accounting)
- 8-10 years of experience and post graduate qualifications within a relevant field (e.g., MS- Finance, MBA) and additional certifications such as CFA, FRM, PRIMA preferred