New York Technology Consulting SAP/Oracle Associate Director - New York , New York, United States, 10261
Are you inspired to lead, learn, grow, and make a difference?
You've come to the right place!
New York Technology Consulting SAP/Oracle Associate Director
NEW YORK CITY
Are You Ready to Live Protiviti?
The Protiviti Career provides opportunity to learn, inspire and advance within a collaborative and diverse company culture. We hire curious people for whom learning is an everyday activity. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and creative learning resources. At every level, we champion leaders who influence and achieve results. We encourage you to "bring your whole self to work" - all of your motivations, passions, priorities and commitments - as these things bring us closer to exceptional.
That's Living Protiviti.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent, and it does not stop there. Once you join us, we promise to help you bring your career to life through exceptional work experiences, a culture passionate about learning and development, and a dedication to what matters to you.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
Then you have come to the right place.
Where We Need You:
The New York office is seeking a SAP Associate Director to join our growing team.
What You Can Expect:
Associate Directors take the lead role in strengthening our relationships with key clients and provide seamless guidance in the completion of these engagements. Associate Directors have a solid understanding of their client's business and demonstrate technical competence in their solution and industry. Associate Directors have the opportunity to develop new projects at loyal clients and also help identify new developing clients. Associate Directors are responsible for the success of all client related work within their portfolio, and manage the success of these engagements. Associate Directors develop lasting relationships within the business community, and are respected for their areas of expertise.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- You are passionate about building trusted relationships with C-level executives and providing superior service that is used as a reference in obtaining additional work.
- You take the lead role in maintaining primary contact with significant clients while managing their expectations, project scope and the related operational matters.
- You enjoy participating in engagement sales opportunities and consistently develop work at existing clients.
- You have an interest in converting client business challenges into additional sales opportunities.
- You enjoy discovering new opportunities with current and potential clients and through thought leadership, proposal writing and client interactions.
- You design and develop thought leadership materials to be shared with your colleagues and your network.
- You promote Protiviti's mission, vision and values and encourage collaboration across your teams to ensure effective execution.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
- Experience leading and implementing one or more of the following: S/4 HANA, Central Finance, Access Control, Process Control, or SAP Identity Management (IDM)
- Knowledge and experience with SAP security in one or more of the following: S/4, ECC, Fiori, HANA, or BW
- Experience with finance/process optimization tools (e.g. Celonis or BlackLine)
- Knowledge of SAP solution design and key elements of SAP architectures
- Experience leading complex SAP projects working with cross-functional teams of Business, IT, and Compliance teams
- Experience with SAP application/configuration-based controls (workflows, tolerance limits, system checks, logging, etc.)
- Working knowledge of internal control frameworks or knowledge of IT controls, with particular experience to understand IT and Business risks related to SAP
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with a desire to continuous learn and share knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, strong written and oral skills, and willingness to present on a variety of functional or technical topics to broad audiences
- Ability to work with a diverse portfolio of clients across industries
- Supervisory experience of teams including Consultants, Senior Consultants, Managers, and Senior Managers
- Advanced project management and status reporting capabilities
- Ability to network and build relationships
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (e.g. MIS, CIS) required
- 12+ years in a related field required, preferably in professional services and/or industry
- Certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, PMP, or SAP Certifications are strongly preferred
We travel throughout the month frequently based upon client requests/commitments. Travel may include suburban, regional, or out of state locations.
Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer attestation services.
For all US & Canada Postings: You may submit your application materials online or call 1. for additional ways to apply. Protiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
NY PRO NEW YORK CITY