New York Technology Consulting Transformation Program Execution FSI Se - New York , New York, United States, 10261
Are you inspired to lead, learn, grow, and make a difference?
You've come to the right place!
New York Technology Consulting Transformation Program Execution FSI Senior Consultant
NEW YORK CITY
Are You Ready to Live Protiviti?
The Protiviti Career provides opportunity to learn, inspire and advance within a collaborative and diverse company culture. We hire curious people for whom learning is an everyday activity. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and creative learning resources. At every level, we champion leaders who influence and achieve results. We encourage you to "bring your whole self to work" - all of your motivations, passions, priorities and commitments - as these things bring us closer to exceptional.
That's Living Protiviti.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent, and it does not stop there. Once you join us, we promise to help you bring your career to life through exceptional work experiences, a culture passionate about learning and development, and a dedication to what matters to you.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
Then you have come to the right place.
Where We Need You:
The New York office is seeking a FSI Technology Strategy & Operations Manager to join our growing team.
What You Can Expect:
Managers partner with our clients to solve complex business problems and provide best in class advice and solutions. Managers strive to develop lasting relationships with client personnel and seek to further these relationships through quality product delivery. The goal of the manager is to understand their client's business and demonstrate technical competence in their solution and industry. Managers are developing contacts within the business community and serve as ambassadors of Protiviti in the market.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- You enjoy discussing technical and industry trends and seek opportunities to demonstrate and teach seniors and staff on the job.
- You effectively build and manage client relationships while delivering specific product solutions that add value.
- You excel at identifying opportunities to integrate product solutions and resources to optimize client service capabilities.
- You are passionate about assisting in the preparation and execution of strategy to win new business.
- You seek opportunities to interact with and mentor personnel, including participating in the creation and rollout of training and developing skill sets.
- You make conscious use of real-time supervision during all phases of an engagement to develop our people.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
- Prior experience in management or technology consulting
- Cloud architecture design and implementation experience
- Experience with security-related regulatory obligations faced within the financial sector today, including but not limited to FFIEC, NYDFS, GLBA, GDPR, etc.
- Deep experience in how security risks are managed within one or more of the following financial functions: Commercial Banking, Capital markets, Bank Cards/Payments, Insurance, Asset Management or Broker-Dealer
- Experience with assessing, designing, implementing, and enhancing Information Security technologies
- Experience in enabling new technologies securely: Blockchain, Cloud, Big Data, etc.
- Working knowledge of three-tier architecture and its impact on information and security management
- Presentation Layer (Client, web front-end, etc.)
- Application (business logic) Layer
- Data Layer
- Working knowledge of network and infrastructure
- Experience with of various database technologies (Oracle, SQL Server, Access)
- Basic knowledge of one or more development languages and SQL
- Experience with domain management strategies, network segmentation, firewalls and middleware tools
- Working knowledge of development and operations (including DevOps), process design and tools/software
- Experience with cloud technologies including platforms, infrastructure, software, etc., as a service
- Experience working on enterprise transformation initiatives (i.e. platform modernization and digital)
- Knowledge of technology strategy including strategy development, portfolio review/management, business case development, etc.
- Working knowledge of the financial services industry and the issues facing firms in the industry
- Previous experience with FSI Products/Services/Solutions, including but not limited to; Commercial Banking, Capital markets, Bank Cards/ Payments, Insurance, Asset Management, Broker-Dealer or FinTech/RegTech
- Working understanding of the regulatory environment and critical regulatory bodies/frameworks that influence the financial services industry preferred
- Ability to work with a diverse portfolio of clients across industries
- Supervisory experience of teams including Consultants and Senior Consultants
- Advanced project management and status reporting capabilities
- At least 3-5 years of Disaster Recovery and/or Business Continuity Management related experience
- Strong understanding of project management and executing projects
- Demonstrated business acumen and the ability to apply technology solutions to solve business problems
- Operating model development (organizational structure, business process design, technology accelerators, KPI definition) for BCM/DR
- Business Continuity Management Program Assessment/Audit
- Risk Assessment
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Continuity Strategies Assessment & Development
- Crisis Management
- Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP) & Technology/Cloud Architecture Solutions
- Business Continuity Plan (BCP) Development & Strategy Implementation
- Continuity Plan Exercise/Test & Validation
- Business Continuity Management Training
- Continuity Project Management & Quality Assurance
- Undergraduate degree in the field of computer science or engineering or equivalent experience required
- Associate Business Continuity Planner (ABCP)or related certification from the Disaster Recovery International Institute (DRII)
- Certificate of the Business Continuity Institute (CBCI) or related certification from the Business Continuity Institute (CBI)
- Previous experience with FSI Products/Services areas including but not limited to: Commercial Banking, Capital markets, Bank Cards/Payments, Insurance, Asset Management or Broker-Dealer
- Certifications including but not limited to disciplines such as architecture (e.g., TOGAF), application life cycle management (e.g., PMP, Agile Scrum/Product Owner, SAFe, DevOps), service management (e.g., ITIL) are strongly preferred
- Technology specific certifications around VMware, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, MCSA/MCSE, Cisco, etc. are a plus
We travel throughout the month frequently based upon client requests/commitments. Travel may include suburban, regional, or out of state locations.
Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer attestation services.
For all US & Canada Postings: You may submit your application materials online or call 1. for additional ways to apply. Protiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
NY PRO NEW YORK CITY