Need Sr Business Architect/Consulting BA _Coppell, TX/Beaverton, OR - Beaverton , Oregon, United States, 97005
Role: Sr Business Architect/Consulting BA
Location: Coppell, TX/Beaverton, OR
Full time/ Contract
This is a consulting project, Client seeks to improve their Loan Officer experience thru a robust Point of Sale (POS) solution and have implemented the same to meet this need. Current LOS is prohibitively restrictive and cannot support POS integrations.
The objective of this project is to Evaluate LOS options in the current marketplace to determine best fit LOS for Client's goals
Must have skills: Business Analysis, Extensive experience with at least couple of LOS.
Looking for a Consulting BA / Business Architect
10+ years of experience
Need solid mortgage domain experience
Good consulting experience required.
- Leadership/Broad skills
- 10 years of overall experience
- Excellent communication skills - Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Critical Thinking skills
- Experience in facilitating user requirements sessions
- Agile experience (creating user stories, Scrum)
- Creating process flow, documentation
- Documentation and Presentation Skills
- Problem Solving, Analytical Skills
- Aggressive and persistent
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Open to significant travel possibly 70 to 80% (if Envoy project ends after 5 weeks)
- Lending skills/experience
- 5 to 7 years of experience in lending
- Solid understanding of loan origination process
- Prefer experience having worked on the business side for a lender
- Deep understanding of the overall lending process including origination, operation, secondary and servicing.
- Understanding of lending ecosystem partners including MI, Title, AVM, Fee, AUS, other 3 rd party services
- Technical skills/experience
- Familiarity with technology use in the loan origination process (Empower, Encompass, Cadence...)
- Familiarity with other ancillary systems used in lending, CRM, Product Pricing Engine, LPA, DU, Document Generation.
- Prefer experience with Admin or using LOS
- Minimum Education
- 4-year college degree
- Preferably in finance discipline or Computer Science, MIS
In this assignment you will work closely with the client to support all aspects of the selection of a replacement Loan Origination System. You will work with broad business users to define and document business needs and facilitate the identification of unique process nuances that will be required in future state LOS. Your role will include document client needs for LOS and coordinate with potential vendors to facilitate scripted demo. Facilitate the cross functional business team to complete assessments of candidate vendors and drive the completion of the vendor evaluation and summary recommendations. Including the review by the client governance and executive teams.
Should be able to
Aligning the goals and needs across the enterprise
- Document features/capabilities must have, nice to have and aspiration goals
- Review the sales, fulfillment, secondary processes. Document key nuance differences in Client ecosystem to validate against LOS capabilities
- Identify non-functional/technical requirements for IT support and maintenance
- Survey of LOS providers and offerings
- Determine best fit from a shortlist of providers
Should have at minimum 12+ years of Experience as Business Analyst
Should have at least 8-10 years of Mortgage domain experience.
Consulting experience is a big plus
- Extensive experience and knowledge in information technologies, processes, software development life cycles, and strategic initiatives.
- Ability to assimilate and correlate disconnected documentation and information, and articulate their collective relevance to the organization and to high-priority business issues.
- Experience using data and process model-based representations that can be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate or disintegrate complex and conflicting information about the business.
- Ability to visualize and create data and process high-level models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture.
- Partner with Data Architects and Data Analysts to provide business requirements that drive data architectures and designs (e.g., conceptual, logical, and physical designs).
- Partner with Data Architects and Data Analysts to provide relevant business metadata for target data sources and elements, data privacy and security requirements, availability and backup/retention requirements.
- Partner with Data Architects and Data Analysts to help identify right data sources and develop source:target data mappings that include data quality validation criteria, business (data) transformation rules, and any other relevant business metadata for target data sources.
- Participate in the planning and execution of projects from ideation to incubation.
- Collaborate with Data and Application Architects and Analysts, developers and subject matter experts to establish the vision and analyze tradeoffs between functional and performance needs.
- Hands-on process modeling to represent business activities in diagrams or other hands-on experience with documenting a system or a feature, as demonstrated by the use of UML, or any other notation to represent a business need.
- Proficient with Office Productivity tools such as Microsoft Office suite of tools for productivity, analytics and presentations.
- Strong analytical, creative, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Experience in development of business strategy and business cases.
- Strong conceptual, strategic thinking, problem solving, technical and analytical skills.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Ability to influence peers and leadership stakeholders.
- Ability to translate and simplify complex business concepts and successfully describe to all levels of the organization.
- Team player that works effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus.
Thanks & Regards,
Bridgetown Consulting Group INC