Need- SAP Master Data Management (MDM) Consultant || Mason, OH - Mason , Ohio, United States, 45040
I hope you are doing well
Kindly check the below position and let me know
Title: SAP Master Data Management (MDM) Consultant
Duration: 16 months plus contract
Location: Mason, OH
Phone, Skype interviews
Minimum three years of experience in SAP RETAIL Master Data is must
Specific Skills Needed: SAP Master Data Configuration and Development skills.
Reason for need: " There are multiple projects and we do not have capacity to complete the project on given time with limited internal resources. The resource assigned to this position will the lead and perform all the Retail master data functions for Oakley on Ciao project."
Roles & Responsibilities-
- Facilitate the POS system conversion and e-commerce migration activities and tasks from SAP Retail master data standpoint.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Understand the customer environment and ability to support all stages of a Master Data conversion and migration projects
- Ability to solve functional and technical obstacles and work closely with project team from different streams.
- Work self-directed and independently to lead all the Retail master data activities.
- Should be good with through documentation.
Skills & Experience-
- Minimum three years of experience in SAP RETAIL Master Data is must
- Individual should be specializes in Retail specific master data that includes hands on expertise in Retail Merchandising Processes with focus on Retail article master data (Article creation, changes, mass maintenance, conversion etc), Article sales sets, org structure, site master, pricing, Data conversions, Assortments management (Listing, extension), LSMW/Winshuttle
- Must have hands on Retail promotions functionalities.
- Consultant should be able to integrate and facilitate SAP master data with other systems such as Point of Sale, E-commerce or other ERP systems
- Consultant must be able to lead fit gap sessions, have strong communication/documentation skills, drive gap resolutions and coordinate with the business during data conversion and migration.
- Good understanding of Retail industry specific business processes
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects concurrently.
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Must be result-oriented and attitude adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Provide ad-hoc training, user support and knowledge transfer at the end of the project.
- Please provide how many years they have hands on experience in core Retail Master Data
Sr.Talent Acquisition Executive
1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083
WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008
PSave trees. Print Only When Necessary.