Navy ERP (SAP) - DCPS / People Pay - Mechanicsburg , Pennsylvania, United States, 17050
Security Clearance Requirement: Current Secret clearance or ability to obtain a clearance
We are recruiting for a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to support DoD financial management activities for Navy programs. This position requires knowledge of Fund Balance with Treasury (FBWT) asset account management practices and Treasury Direct Disbursing (TDD) compliance.
Role and responsibilities include:
- Perform analytic work in support of operational activities.
- Provide subject matter functional expertise in areas such as finance, controlling, and asset accounting and management.
- Support development of preliminary and detailed functional analysis required for the ERP system specifically for the payment and account management of civilian employees.
- Provide leadership to large teams of functional or technical personnel, as requested.
- U.S. citizenship
- Current secret security clearance (will consider candidates with ability to obtain a clearance).
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Expertise with U.S. Navy personnel payment (payroll) business processes in the DFAS Defense Civilian Payroll System (DCPS).
- Expertise with migration of functionality to the U.S. Navy ERP (SAP) system.
#D - provided by Dice