Multiple SAP FICO Functional Consultants - Atlanta, Georgia, United States, 30301
Covanex is one of the fastest growing IT Services Delivery firms in Upstate NY with proven track record of offering Strategy & Architecture, Application Development & Support, Quality Assurance & Testing, and Project Management services in the areas of Middleware Integration, Database Management, Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing, and Enterprise Applications to businesses of all sizes. With primary focus on Manufacturing, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, and Retail industries, we deliver IT Service Delivery, IT Consulting, and Business Process Outsourcing services.
We are seeking a Senior SAP FICO Functional Consultant with in-depth knowledge and experience in mapping business scenarios with COPA, Product Costing and Material Ledger and articulate options & solutions to business owners and management teams. The ideal candidate should have strong functional configuration experience in 2-3 full life cycle SAP CO implementations with extensive expertise in COPA, Product Costing and Material Ledger configuration and ongoing support.
- Analyze existing business processes and suggest SAP CO solutions and configuration options to meet new business scenarios.
- Work with other SAP and non-SAP project teams to develop designs for interfaces between SAP systems.
- Develop design documents, interact with developers to implement design, unit testing of newly developed programs and support of implementation.
- Develop designs to keep SAP CO in synchronization between multiple SAP environments and company codes.
- Executes the design, development, testing and documentation of programs, custom reports and lay-out sets.
- Responsible for the development of add-ons (such as reports, user exits, interfaces, layouts) according to the specification developed and or agreed by Solution Manager/Architects also, Keeping of standards that are defined by organization.
- Assist in effort estimations (incase working on enhancements) based on specification of the requirements.
- Ability to support IT and business audits.
- Ability to build and manage effective documentation
- Ability to test and support business testing as per defined test management processes.
- Understanding of programming concepts and productivity tools
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Management, Information Systems
- Overall 10+ years of SAP FICO solutions design and implementation experience.
- 5+ years of SAP CO implementation experience with expertise in COPA, Product Costing and Material Ledger in most recent projects.
- Must have experience with capturing business requirements, mapping business scenarios to SAP technology, and hands-on configuration of CO
- Experience with Full CO suite including Cost Centers/Profit Centers Setup, Product Costing, Material Ledger, Profitability Analysis, etc...
- Design / Improvement of Costing Systems (e.g., master data, business rules, policy/procedure, reporting).
- Profitability and Cost Model Design Development (e.g., Sales and Ops P&Ls).
- Activity Based Costing/Activity Based Management, Cost to Serve / Cost Allocation Model Development.
- Thorough knowledge of cross-module integration is required (CO, FI, SD, MM and PP).
- Excellent presentation skills to articulate ideas, options and solutions to IT and business owners
- Very good communication skills and high capability of interacting with senior management