Modern Workplace Enablement Consulting Director - Boston, Massachusetts, United States, 02101
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Develop new go-to-market solutions for our middle-market clients that produces architecture guidance, development of standard and repeatable deployments, best practices for configuration and stand-up of demonstration facilities
- Perform and manage CIE approved resources
- Design roadmap and engagement workshops for our clients adopting the Microsoft stack
- Support the design, implementation, configuration of M365 E5 type components for clients
- Serve as a national resource and escalation point for projects across all regions
- Construct roadmap and migration/integration technical plans for clients
- Draft statements of work to support the client project goals and outcomes
- Identifying and escalating cross selling opportunities across company portfolio
- Establishing rapport and trust with key client decision makers
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and ability to interact
- Ability to multi-task and manage a variety of projects at once
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience and technical certification
- Minimum three to five years' experience with related Microsoft 365 technologies such as Azure AD, Exchange online, Intune, and Teams.
- Lead customers in their transition into the Modern Workplace which comprises Windows 10 Enterprise and Office 365 clients (Office 365, Office 365 Pro Plus, etc) managed by Intune and Azure AD and updated regularly through the "as-a-service" model. Cloud Trust. High-level expertise in sophisticated identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance requirements, and experience integrating them into cloud and hybrid solutions required.
- Technical middle-market -scale experience with cloud & hybrid infrastructures, architecture design and deep knowledge in the following pillar: Modern Workplace. Office Collaboration products & services knowledge. Strong hands-on technical experience with Office 365 and across Office collaboration products and services, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive for Business, O365 Groups
- Exposure to Power Automate, Flow, and/or Visio is a plus
- Technical breadth. Experience with cloud, hybrid infrastructures and adjacent technologies, architecture designs, migrations, and industry standards required.
- Senior level experience with Windows OS (Windows 10, Server 2012+), Group Policy configurations
- Microsoft Azure Services, direction and evolution as related to enterprise desktop, mobile and infrastructure services. Key areas include Azure Active Directory and modern authentication architectures, conditional access and deployment of services
- IT consulting experience with mid-market clients a plus
- Microsoft or other similar manufacturer specific certifications (MS-100, MS-101, MS-500, AZ-900)
- Office365/Microsoft365 design implementation and administration experience
- Experience with securing Office 365 tenants is a plus
- Scripting experience (PowerShell, Batch, VB) is a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to provide hands-on technical support
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team
- Willingness to travel throughout the country area as needed (15-20%)