Modern Workplace Adoption & Change Management Consultant - Chicago, Illinois, United States, 60290
Reply is looking for a motivated individual for Mid-level Modern Workplace Adoption & Change Management Professional. The incumbent in this position will be responsible for executing projects related to modern workplace digital collaboration tools. We help clients introduce the latest technology and then connect their people through launch, change and adoption campaigns, great design, inspired copy and a dash of creativity. This position is with WM Reply, based in Downtown Chicago.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in related role/field.
- A people person with change management, communications and/or training experience - you'll be working directly with clients, so collaborative interpersonal skills are a winner.
- You pride yourself on developing clear communications, dazzling presentations, titillating communication campaigns, and/or engaging training/learning content.
- Ability to deliver workshops and training/learning sessions to varied stakeholder audiences.
- A problem solver with analytical abilities who thinks in terms of developing solutions to drive adoption results.
- A user experience advocate - you'll be convincing and persuasive in your messaging to end users and target audiences about 'what's in it for me?'.
- Delivery focused - our clients love us because we get stuff done. You'll be an overachiever who loves creating things and delivering on time.
- Instructional design experiencesa big plus.
- Professional and business-minded, but fun with a great sense of humor; confident in your creative ideas; willing to learn new things; and above all, good at what you do.
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and to translate the benefits into training and communications.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365, Dynamics, SharePoint and/or digital transformation is a big plus.
- Availability to travel as needed (up to 20%).
- Proscicertification preferred.
- Market competitive compensation (base salary and bonus).
- Health & Dental Insurance.
- Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (100% company paid).
- 401(k) company match
- Paid Time Off Vacation and Sick time.
- Company Paid holidays.
- Opportunities for training and certification in a skill area.
- Appropriate mentoring and training, to be successful in their position.
- Opportunities to learn and grow in a global environment
- Flexible schedule
- We're part of the Reply group and there are always training and knowledge sharing sessions, both inside and outside of the Microsoft space
Reply US is part of Reply Group, a leading consulting company, specializing in innovative solutions based on new cutting-edge technologies. With more than 9000 employees globally, Reply is a center of excellence in a variety of technologies and practices. Reply provides to leading industrial groups, both in Europe and North America, with effective support in terms of the definition and development of business models enabled by the new technology and communication-based paradigms, such as Social Networking, Cloud Computing and the Internet of Things, to optimize and integrate processes, applications and devices.
Reply US locations: : Auburn Hills, MI, Burr Ridge, IL, Chicago, IL; Kansas City, KS; St Louise, MO and Seattle WA
About WM Reply
We're part of the Reply Group and Microsoft Cloud consultancy. We work with leading enterprise clients building amazing Modern Workplaces and websites. There are always training and knowledge sharing sessions, both inside and outside of the Microsoft space .
WM Reply believes that engaged employees are better employees. We help clients introduce the latest technology and then connect their people through launch, change and adoption campaigns, great design, inspired copy and a dash of creativity.
We are extremely proud of our Microsoft Gold Partner status. We pride ourselves on a lively, dynamic and productive culture; combining Office 365 and SharePoint expertise, intelligent project management and a desire to have fun while were in the office.- provided by Dice