Mgr, Global Controlling Operations - R2r Strategy - Beaverton , Oregon, United States, 97005
The Nike, Inc. Finance, Strategic Planning and Procurement teams play a key role in fueling the growth of Nike, Inc. Finance identifies opportunities and catalyzes action to drive value for every Nike shareholder. Strategic Planning helps write the future of the business by charting Nike's path forward. Nike Procurement maximizes the value of the company's investments in external resources and secures the best supplier relationships to drive business success. Across Nike's diverse geographies and businesses, the teams' unwavering commitment to excellence keeps the company one step ahead of the competition.
Nike's Global Controlling Operations (GCO) organization provides transactional support via a shared delivery model to stakeholders throughout the world. Our mission is to exceed the efficiency and accuracy expectations of our internal clients by leveraging our process execution and innovative technology expertise.
Paramount to GCO's success is the continued deployment of our shared services model to provide scale and business value to our stakeholders. As the organization continues to identify the value in centralizing/regionalizing transactional work, there is a consistent need to evaluate and develop operating models for processes around the globe. As we continue to execute against our roadmap, we are looking for an experienced team member to work with leadership to activate our model cross functionally. Critical to our success, this capability will enable us to deliver against key elements of our priorities.
The Manager, Strategy Activation will be multi-talented, specifically providing critical support in:
- Acting as a global subject matter expert (SME) for record-report current operating models and processes
- Developing end-to-end operating models, in conjunction with leadership and the models in process within the new ERP deployment SEC program, for stakeholders across the globe
- Providing support to global operations leads in assessing/prioritizing processes for transition into the shared services model
Our ideal candidate will have adept process expertise and will have strong shared service transition skills. We are looking for passionate, driven individuals who can be a part of furthering a critical capability for a Fortune 500 multinational company.
- Minimum Preferred - Preferred - 7+ years relevant experience - which includes 3-5 years in shared services operations/deployments, and 5+ years with a multinational consumer products company.
- Experience with broad business exposure and direct experience in implementation of business change and process improvement initiatives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate status, issues, and risks with leadership team.
- Influencing skills that support the achievement of objectives in like with the department and organization's requirements.
- Strong shared services background (managing and working with a third-party provider a plus) specifically in record-report processes.
- MS Office - specifically Visio, PowerPoint, and Excel skills.
- Customer service and cross-functional interpersonal skills.
- Deep operational process subject matter and expertise.
- Consistent attention to detail.
- Process optimization background (LEAN, Six Sigma) preferred.