Medical Director of Advisory Services - Regional Traveling - Kentucky, United States,
Would you like an employer to move with you while retaining your vesting and benefits? In the last three years, Sound has supported the transition of over 150 providers across state lines while orchestrating a smooth transition and providing relocation allowances. As an employed, traveling Medical Director of Advisory Services (Ambassador) for Sound's Kentucky programs, you have the option to live in any city you like and travel within the state to multiple hospital programs.
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong diagnostic and a calm and rational approach to problem-solving
- Exhibits Sound core values of service, teamwork, integrity, quality, and innovation
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and level of sophistication
- 3+ years of previous leadership experience
- 3+ years of experience as a physician advisor
- Previous inpatient experience also required
- Board certification in base specialty recognized by ABMS or ABQAURP
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, camaraderie, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to provide a fully customized schedule for work-life balance, offering autonomy and a flexible schedule.
- Paid expenses for travel and housing
- Excellent compensation with a comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance and ongoing online and in-person training
- Professional assistance with medical licenses and hospital privileging
As Medical Director of Advisory Services, you will work side-by-side with physicians, staff, hospital leadership, and utilization management personnel to provide direct education and support in key areas including patient status, clinical documentation, compliance, and utilization management (UM). You will seek opportunities to improve processes, ensure that patients receive appropriate care, and help your clinical colleagues to make sure their documentation accurately reflects the work they do.
Traditionally, a physician advisor's role has focused on providing case reviews and responses to determinations and denials. At Sound Advisory Services, we believe a skilled physician advisor can do much more to impact hospital health and support fellow physicians.