Master Data Specialist I- Supply Chain - Irving , Texas, United States, 75062
Processing of Supply Chain Dictionary Change Forms submitted via the Help Desk, Service Now process, the Supply Chain Master Data Specialist II will follow established process flow ensuring items maintained will be consistent with Supply Chain Dictionary guidelines and sound Master Data Management methodologies.
* High School diploma or equivalent required
* Excellent Computer/ PC skills: Ability to receive minimal direction and become quickly proficient in use of data mining and analysis
* Skill in use of standard Microsoft tools including Excel, Access, Word and Outlook.
* Possess an understanding of the healthcare discipline that is being served by the assigned computer application
* Strong attention to detail, ability to follow work plan/ items cleansing steps in a fast paced, team environment and time management skills.
* Two years of successful hands-on experience with the following:
* Functional experience exercising Master Data Management (MDM) methodology and techniques
* Healthcare service delivery / or supply chain and inventory management experience- minimally a frame of reference for supply items common to hospital/ skilled nursing facility environment whether from Material Management/Central Supply, clinical or reimbursement perspective.
* Highly desirable: Clinical or MM/ CS operations experience and detailed knowledge of supply items, attribute variances, uses, common packaging, hazardous material status identification, common naming conventions or hands on experience in MM/ CS environment- inventory procurement/management, controls
* Ideal: Item Master Functionality and Cleansing process experience.
* Excellent research/ data analysis skills: supply item research: internet/ mfr website data screening, telephonic vendor interviews, electronic file or vendor/ mfr product catalog screening and supply data matching/ analysis and item attribute prioritization. Ability to consistently apply item naming conventions/ abbreviations and other item cleansing work step guidelines as defined by Christus team leads.
* Database management and report development skills to customize existing tool functionality for ongoing project needs advantageous.
* Supply related experience within a healthcare environment
* Extensive knowledge of Purchasing and customer service procedures as normally acquired through Materials Management experience.
* Experience with Infor/Lawson preferred
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications:
* CMRP or MDM certification not required but recommended
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled