Managing Consultant - HCM Strategy (remote/travel) - Atlanta, Georgia, United States, 30301
The Managing Consultant for HCM Strategy is a utility player, often working independently across a portfolio of projects in collaboration with internal resources and external clients.
The Managing Consultant is responsible for developing and executing successful strategies that include People, Process & Technology initiatives to help organizations meet evolving business needs.
We seek a candidate with deep functional knowledge and industry experience who can engage key business stakeholders to identify business challenges, develop solutions, and present recommendations that deliver tangible business benefit.
This senior-level role will work with executives, senior managers and project teams to ensure overall project success. Travel expectations vary based on the project; willingness to travel up to 80% of the time is required.
* Leverage people, process and technology to establish an HCM strategy that aligns to the business strategy, engages stakeholders and supports the development of a "World Class" human resources organization
* Working with multiple stakeholders, identify the most important client business challenges, conduct analysis, and present strategic solutions that align to the business & IT strategies.
* Lead senior business stakeholders through transformative activities, beginning with discovery through delivery of business value designed at streamlining business processes to achieve optimal performance
* Proven ability to build relationships with constituents, including: clients, internal teams, and consulting partners
* Collaborate with sales during the presales/discovery stage to research and understand client business challenges and drive towards value added solutions
* Contribute to the development of delivery tools and resources, thought leadership, and client offerings through personal experience and perspective
* Manage and lead resources assigned to project
Education and Required Experience (Requirements)
* Bachelors Degree or an advanced degree in the area of specialization or equivalent combination of education and experience
* A combination of the following:
* 5+ years direct consulting experience in HR or equivalent field
* 10+ years of broad general business experience and knowledge across many disciplines including; Business Process Analysis, Functional Transformation, Project Management, Process Improvement, Leadership Facilitation, and Change Enablement
* 10+ years of broad HR experience in the domains of Core HCM, Talent Management, HR Service Delivery and/or HR Transformation
* Progressive and professional experience leading/supporting Human Resources for large scale global projects spanning multiple vertical markets
* Experience with challenging current thought process and status quo of business stakeholders regardless of the audience
* Demonstrated experience collaborating and communicating with a diverse set of people across groups and organizational levels
* Enthusiastic, professional and confident team player with a strong focus on client success who can present effectively even under adverse conditions
* Must demonstrate the ability to work independently, prioritize multiple objectives in a rapidly changing environment, and ensure delivery of quality products
* Posses the ability to influence various stakeholders and strategic direction without direct control/authority
* Executive level communication skills and experience interacting with various levels of stakeholders
* Strong writing skills including the ability to synthesize information into clear, concise messages both for detailed analytical reports and executive summaries
* Ability to work from home and travel up to 60-80%
* Not eligible for visa sponsorship
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. SDL2017