Manager of Business Strategy, Consultant Tools - San Ramon , California, United States, 94582
The Opportunity :
We are looking for a motivated candidate who is passionate about our Consultants success. The Manager of Business Strategy, Consultant Tools will be responsible for creating the strategy, vision and execution of key Consultant -facing digital tool s and initiatives . This will require a complex understanding of the needs of our Consultants and the business, as well as the technology available to maximize the performance of our Field .
A successful candidate will have a strong competency in leading and developing business strategy for digital platforms and leading tactical implementation in partnership with product management, business leads (Field Marketing and Communications, Learning and Development, Programs and Recognition, etc.) , project/program management and engineering. E xperience with Salesforce Community Cloud is highly desired .
The candidate will work with cross-functional partners to understand the needs of the consumer/end-user. Be able to synthesize data and analytics into insights at a high level and understand when more research is needed. They will also develop processes as needed, where needed, and build documentation (ex: business requirement documents) best practice s .
The candidate will have a keen eye on : C ustomer focus, change and innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building and influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership. He or she s hould be strategically - focused, detail - oriented, conscientious, and committed to the success of our business through our Consultants. This individual must be able to build strong relationships and able to influence decisions at all levels .
- Develop strategy and vision of Consultant-facing digital/software initiatives in collaboration with key cross - functional business partners
- Gather and synthesize insights to identify short- and long-term business requirements and growth opportunities for digital tools
- Represent the voice of the Consultant and their Customers in cross-departmental meetings to ensure that key business decisions and outcomes have a positive impact on the customer experience consistently
- A ddress specific strategic questions through synthesis of facts and insights from a variety of internal and external sources ; d eliver strategic insights and business policy recommendations to leadership
- Develop business requirements and SOPs with cross-departmental support from key business stakeholders.
- Responsible for gathering and communicating business trends and proposing solutions. Manages process of maintaining updated policy/procedure documentation for Community Cloud initiatives .
- Solutions problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives .
- Creates an effective work environment by developing a common vision, setting clear objectives, expecting teamwork, recognizing outstanding performance and maintaining open communications.
- Develop s broad working knowledge of Rodan + Fields practices and operations and demonstrate s continued and consistent proficiency in the skill sets utilized within the business.
- Assist s with other duties as assigned by management .
- Analytical Thinking Analyzing and interpreting statistical data, focusing on details, relating various pieces of information together, identifying trends, and understanding the root cause of problems as well as successes.
- Problem Solving Generating effective solutions to problems, considering unique aspects of situations, negotiating compromises, suggesting alternative solutions, and balancing business needs with individual needs (e.g., team member needs, customer needs).
- Communication Conveying written and verbal information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal means and clearly in such a way that the recipient(s) comprehend(s) the message.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field ; Masters preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience with 3- 5 years product marketing, product management , product owne r or business analyst experience in the software space in a fast-paced, dynamic and high - performance environment required
- Demonstrated track record of applying creative thinking and analysis to make strategic recommendations despite uncertainty and ambiguity
- Experience leading highly visible strategic initiatives
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, while staying focused on the big picture
- A visionary with experience developing and implementing a business strategy and plan across an organization especially for software products
- Familiar ity with Agile/SCRUM methodology preferred
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple priorities and projects is a must
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Exemplary communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to establish and build partnerships /relationship with all levels of management and cross-functional business partners and lead through influenc e
- Direct Sales experience or experience in a sales-force driven environment preferred
- Advanced proficiency in using the latest versions of all Microsoft Office applications
Rodan + Fields was founded in 2000 by Stanford-trained Dermatologists Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields with a passion for giving people the best skin of their lives and the confidence that comes with it. Today, Rodan + Fields is the #1 Skincare Brand in North America in 2018 and the #1 Skincare Brand in the US in 2016, 2017 and 2018 ! The company has grown its innovative line of products and expanded into Canada and Australia. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, R+F now employs approximately 700 people, has more than 300,000 enrolled Independent Consultants and over two million Preferred Customers.
At Rodan + Fields, you will be challenged to make an impact, inspired to do more, and rewarded for your contributions. We are transforming skincare, and we welcome your big ideas to fuel our ambitious growth plans! If you are looking for a life-changing career opportunity, we've got your prescription. You ll become part of a positive, passionate movement that celebrates greatness and encourages employees to be catalysts for change. We provide a creative, vibrant workplace outfitted with all of the technology, tools and training you'll need to learn, grow and thrive! We create life-changing impact in our communities through our non-profit, Prescription for Change , the heart of Rodan + Fields. By funding empowerment programs for students, we teach them how to use their skills to make life-changing differences in their lives and the lives of others. Join us and share your talents as we develop innovative solutions for your skin and empower entrepreneurs. In addition to working arm-in-arm with industry leaders, employees at Rodan + Fields enjoy rich benefits plans and perks.
Source Euromonitor International Limited; Beauty and Personal Care 2019 Edition, retail value RSP terms; all channels, Skin Care includes Sets and Kits; North America defined as Canada and the United States Source Euromonitor International Limited; Beauty and Personal Care 2019 Edition, retail value RSP terms; all channels, Skincare includes Sets & Kits.
- provided by Dice