Manager, Supply Chain Consulting - Oracle Cloud SCM - Atlanta, Georgia, United States, 30301
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Customer & Operations for our Consulting practice.
- Lead Oracle Cloud Supply Chain projects including execution of project strategy and approach, technical implementation, or business process redesign in order to drive client value through SCM initiatives
- Supervise and performance manage staff working on assigned engagements
- Manage engagements according to KPMG's financial/cost management policies
- Ability to effectively run meetings and client workshops as part of the implementation project tasks
- Work with the KPMG SCM team to support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, RFP responses and other pursuit activities; collaborate with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines/industries as necessary
- A minimum of five years of management consulting experience with a focus on Supply Chain in one or more of the following process areas: Source to Settle, Plan to Fulfill, or Order to Cash
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Completion of at least one implementation with Oracle SCM Cloud is preferred, Oracle eBusiness Suite, PeopleSoft, and/or JDE implementation experience as a Functional Lead or Project Lead will also be considered
- Strong verbal and analytical skills with the ability to write at a publication quality level
- Detailed understanding of Source to Settle, Plan to Fulfill, and/or Order to Cash supply chain concepts
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.